• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Does anyone...............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baphomet

Know where I can see what the Legendary Dark Night (after you beat that super difficulty mode) look like. I've haven't been able find any pictures on the internet showing what he looks like. I'd appreciate if someone would upload it. Also I haven't been able to find the "All star group photo", if you have that let me see that also. T.I.A.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
whoa.....................is that the Sparda??
dont believe.........................and btw................Sparda dont use an Armor.....i know his clothes very well
but the pics are great

Nightmare

The Devils Cry
Wow... I've never seen Sparda like that before! I guess the Sparda skin in DMC1 is a younger him or something, because he looks extremely menacing and powerful (as Sparda should be) in those pictures, unlike the millionaire Sparda!
Thanks for sharing those, now I can actually imagine Sparda defeating Hell on his own @_@

machindix

Nightmare;6796 said:
Wow... I've never seen Sparda like that before! I guess the Sparda skin in DMC1 is a younger him or something, because he looks extremely menacing and powerful (as Sparda should be) in those pictures, unlike the millionaire Sparda!
Thanks for sharing those, now I can actually imagine Sparda defeating Hell on his own @_@

Well, Capcom never really confirmed the identity of that guy in the purple suit. They only tell us that he's "the Legendary Dark Knight"... which means he could be either Sparda, or, as some poeple suggest, just a future version of Dante. There's still a debate going on on the subject, but most of the fans tend to believe that he IS Sparda.

Judging from the concept arts, my guess is that Capcom didn't intend for "the man in purple" to become Sparda in the first place, but they eventually went along with the public opinion and abandonded the old design, seeing that the image has already gone too deep into our heads...

So the conclusion is: Sparda is what the fans of the the game want him to be... XD

Nightmare

The Devils Cry
It's a confusing world XD I've never thought of it like that!
I've always had problems imagining the purple guy as Sparda, and with those illustrations, I doubt it even more @_@ It'd be extremely fun to able to use that darker Sparda though he just looks so immense, fitting the title of Legendary Dark Knight.

Yarr, I'll go along with your last statement XD

Blood Knight

Demon Warrior
well, in the DMC1 strategy guide in the unlockable section, he is referred to as sparda as well as just Legendary Dark Knight

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
ya....................Sparda was a Great Darknight in that time...............and it will be remembered always

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom