• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DOES ANYONE PLAY FF DISSIDIA DOUDECIM FOR THE PSP????

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Hey jw is there anyone on this forum site play final fantasy dissidia duodecim 012 for the psp and if so do they know how to link up through the network and fight other players online???i love that game and im currently just maxing out characters which kinda gets boring lol if anyone can id love to actually fight an actual player instead of these stupid cpu's lol

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
I do, but my PSP's kinda busted by its analog stick...

I main (mostly):
Cloud Strife
Lightning (Claire Farron)

And using these two, knowing their story in Prologus, understanding their pre-battle quotes to each other, and what these two have in common... I already ship them together! :D

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman

I main (mostly):
Cloud Strife

And using these two, knowing their story in Prologus, understanding their pre-battle quotes to each other, and what these two have in common... I already ship them together! :D

Fix your psp and we shall do battle! lol

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman

I main (mostly):
Cloud Strife

My main character is sephiroth and my assist is kain and my second is cloud with cecil for assist and my third is squall with onion knight for the assist you should go to a pawn shop and buy a used psp and then we can link up on one of the groups online and match

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
Fix your psp and we shall do battle! lol

My main character is sephiroth and my assist is kain and my second is cloud with cecil for assist and my third is squall with onion knight for the assist you should go to a pawn shop and buy a used psp and then we can link up on one of the groups online and match

Since I shipped those two main characters I use the most, I also have each other as an assist.

I think SE should make a new Dissidia, but with Tekken Tag Tournament rules and mechanics as well as some Marvel vs Capcom series ideas too, like for its tag assist.! Don't you think?

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Since I shipped those two main characters I use the most, I also have each other as an assist.

I think SE should make a new Dissidia, but with Tekken Tag Tournament rules and mechanics as well as some Marvel vs Capcom series ideas too, like for its tag assist.! Don't you think?

Yah that would be fun because sometimes the assist character gets hit and the combo is ruined cause the ba locks so a tag option would be fun

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman

I main (mostly):
Cloud Strife

Hey do you have any like assist strategies to share? when i started playing the untold tale and facing enemies of 110 and higher i started making assist strategies for 100% accuracte hp attacks using a combo an assist and then the attack right now im trying out my fave characters-sephiroth, cloud, squall, warrior of light, zidane, lightning, and trying to match them with the best assist for each like for example lightning and tife those two work wonders together and i was wondering if you had any ideas?

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Just as long as you don't Shadow Flare spam the whole time >.< That part of his meta completely killed my interest in Sephiroth tournament vids.

I was big on Squall in Dissidia, but immediately jumped to Lightning in D012. I even made the FAQs for Squall and Lightning :D

Also - I don't mean to promote a different site, but I actually hail from www.dissidiaforums.com, where I'm a (lazy) admin there. We've actually got a tournament going on, too! We have lots of great players. I think DF might be singlehandedly keeping the slowly sinking ship that is the competitive scene afloat :p

Here's the YouTube Channel :3

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Just as long as you don't Shadow Flare spam the whole time >_< That part of his meta completely killed my interest in Sephiroth tournament vids.

I was big on Squall in Dissidia, but immediately jumped to Lightning in D012. I even made the FAQs for Squall and Lightning :D

Also - I don't mean to promote a different site, but I actually hail from www.dissidiaforums.com, where I'm a (lazy) admin there. We've actually got a tournament going on, too! We have lots of great players. I think DF might be singlehandedly keeping the slowly sinking ship that is the competitive scene afloat :p

Here's the YouTube Channel :3

:) i only use shadow flare sometimes to make people dodge and then hit them with octaslash:p and really what kind of tournaments and how do you join and i play as squal sephiroth and cloud as my best fighters i like lightning but i perfer those three

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
The competitive community primarily revolves around using Adhoc Party on the PS3 to play, and the tournaments are set up at the forum, you meet your opponent online, and then save the battles and send in the replays while the winner and loser go on to their respective places.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Unfortunately, you'll need a PS3 to get Adhoc Party, and it'll need a wired internet connection, since the wi-fi connection will be used to grab the PSP's signal, which the PS3 puts out over Adhoc Party.

Not sure when the next tournament will be though, I think we're still closing out the current one.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Unfortunately, you'll need a PS3 to get Adhoc Party, and it'll need a wired internet connection, since the wi-fi connection will be used to grab the PSP's signal, which the PS3 puts out over Adhoc Party.

Not sure when the next tournament will be though, I think we're still closing out the current one.

Ok well let me know any other details cuz i wanna compete

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I played it a lot as well. I used to main Cloud, but now my mains are Warrior of Light, Gilgamesh, and Firion.

Top Bottom