• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Doctor Who The Eternity Clock release date?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Just wondering, does anyone know when the game is going to be released. Apparently it's on friday, but there isn't many sites backing up that release date.

I was going to order it but i don't really want to if it's going to be a 'no-show'.

Thanks
VeeBee

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Aw, no Tennant. Well, gotta keep up with the times XD
I can't find much on it, only what VW has already said. Don't supposed you guys know what kinda of game it is?

All I got:

Along the way is decision making which leads to "multiple possibilities" and challenging puzzles. Players will encounter Daleks, Cybermen, Silurians and The Silence and two new monsters never seen before.Confirmed Release is 30th April 2012

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Aw, no Tennant. Well, gotta keep up with the times XD
I can't find much on it, only what VW has already said. Don't supposed you guys know what kinda of game it is?

All I got:

Along the way is decision making which leads to "multiple possibilities" and challenging puzzles. Players will encounter Daleks, Cybermen, Silurians and The Silence and two new monsters never seen before.Confirmed Release is 30th April 2012

Apparently there may be DLC so there could be extra skins/costumes. You never know ;)

No one is denying or approving the release date.
I'm just surprised with the lack of info that the game hasn't been 'canned'.

More info here:
http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/122/1220205p1.html

You can also play as River Song. (if that floats your boat... see wht i did there... River?... Boat? ahhh forget it )

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Apparently there may be DLC so there could be extra skins/costumes. You never know ;)

No one is denying or approving the release date.
I'm just surprised with the lack of info that the game hasn't been 'canned'.

More info here:
http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/122/1220205p1.html

You can also play as River Song. (if that floats your boat... see wht i did there... River?... Boat? ahhh forget it )

Don't worry, I got ya...;)

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Aw, dont be getting my hopes up now, VeeBee :)
Am I the only one who thinks that River Song sounds like something you would name a May Sue... Like Bella Swan... eventhough, I secretly like both names.... >_<

Neways! Side scrolling platformer? Well, I guess it's a hard thing to make into a game. The video makes it look boring, though the time travel bit is intersting.

Top Bottom