• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do you think....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergil_Sparda

dattebayo!
...this game was really THAT bad?

I was wondering what other's true opinions were on this game. Okay I'll admit when I first bought it I didn't like it that much. ( I never hated it though) After a while I've grown to like it.
I actually find it fun to play now. Yeah the story isn't spectatcular but I like to think of it as more of a side story for Dante. I mean being asked to take down arius is just another job for Dante right?

I was only curious what some of you really thought. I've read reviews by other people that they loathed it. That it didn't feel like DMC.

Your thoughts?

sparda666

The Devil Reborn
i was also wondering in DMC1 Mundus is the prince of darkness..then in DMC2 the k\last boss for dante is prince or king or watever..so who is the real one??..i would think in future games both of them will be at war..then dante teams wuth vergil..then sparda reunites with his sons then dante fights him nut cant beat him then sparda will team up with them..then
u fight both princes..yhen also lucia,arkham,and lady also join the fight!!!

Alastor

I enjoyed it at times, not for the storyline of course. Compared to other dmc games yes its the worst. But as a game in general its not too bad. There are worse games out there.

Kalina-Ann

I didnt like it simply because Dante wasnt Dante and i dont like lucia either....
The story just didnt fit in with anything it was like a big ooops on game makers part..

Vergil Sparda

A son of Sparda
The story never made since to me,Dantes main purpose in DMC1was to kill the demon that killed his mom and he did that so it odesnt make since to me why hes doin the demon hunt thing.

HaveANiceDay

Serious business.
At the end of DMC3 he promises Lady to help her killing all demons.And maybe he is payed (well,he is a demonhunter.Even he has to work).Or he does not want a total Annarchy ;)

jeeral harold

DMC 2 has it own values ..
i liked the way of playing . i liked the weapons , dante's shape and hairstyle
it was an effective game for me ..
but i can't deny the story ..
it was'nt good but it was'nt that worse too ..
i think that each game has it own values

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
it wasnt to hard....................but Furiotaurus was a little hard to defeat............and the rest it was super easy.......................but i stucked one of the bosses...........Trismagia.........they were the hardest them all..................i used Trish to defeat them.................but the coolest boss was Argosax The Chaos...................but the funny part was to defeat the Despair of Embloyed...............my life was weak and i have tranformed to the Ultimate Sparda.............i used all Devil Stars..................but i like to play dante in DMC2

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
it wasnt soo hard at all.......................but in the Dante Must Die mode was a little hard...................but Furiotaurus was one of my favourite bosses......................but my 1st favourite boss is Bolverk.............................but the funny mission that i ever played in DMC2 was the last mission that i must defeat Argosax the Chaos.......................but when the Despair of Embloyed...................my life was weak.............and then i used DT and i have tramsformed into Ultimate Sparda.....................and beated him in no time....................but i spent all Devil Stars that i had......................=(.....................at least i have finished the game....................and i liked the game.............but i prefer the Story of the DMC or DMC3..................it rocks :D

Vince

Like me when I killed the despair embodied I transform myself into sparda 2 times you just need enough dt to activate it and it fill up automatically. I just used a vital star.S to kill him but argasax the chaos had surprised me when I saw him a DmD because all of the heads attack simultaneously :O so Ihad more trouble but nothing to worrry

and for Trismagia.........I will never do it again I don't want to he is just too hard..... all you can do is press O all the time to try to dodge his attacks! and you got only one chance to inflict him damage when all the 3 heads are one thats when you transform yourself into sparda if you are lucky.....

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
ya.............but i study their moves...............and then................i kill them...............thismagia was a little hard.................the head of ice was upseting me with his magic.............but the Argosax the Chaos on DMD mode..............was a littlehard in the first time................but then it was a little easy..............lol

NightmareX

why other peples says this game is bad >_<
i like it very much ^^ this is my first DMC game so i really liked him :)
so dont telle this game bad or somethink like that DMC is just DMC right? always great ;)
DMC2 its hyper great i only reapeat missions to get some red orbs and level up sword ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom