• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do you think you were meant to be human?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
How has @DreadnoughtDT not posted here yet???? :3

I think I was a bird in a previous life. Maybe a wolf, too. Yeah, definitely a wolf.
And a horse.
And a dolphin.

I'm just going on what animals I've always loved most. But this lifetime, nah, definitely meant to be human.
(Take all that with a pinch of salt - I don't believe in reincarnation so...)

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
*Shrug* I am what I am. Would I like to be an animal?

Maybe, if only for a day. Still don't know what, though. ^^; I like most animals.

I think the only reason we have this sort of disconnect from our species is because of all the social laws we've put in place; animals have a simpler code, albeit more ruthless, at times.

But yeah, I wager we are what we're supposed to be, even if we grow tired of it, at times.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I do find myself disgusted with what humans can be capable of, and then I start thinking how can these people be the same speceis as me when they do such awful things. So, in that sense, I guess I don't feel like being human at times as a way to distance myself from that.

Having said that, I think it would be cool to sample the life of another person or animal for a short time to see what it is like. I always wondered what it would be like to be born in a different time or country, or maybe even become a honey badger or elephant. But knowing me, I would become bored of that easily and want my old body and life again.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
If I was meant to be human, I would not be so bored with what I am. Variety is the spice of life, and I would like nothing more than to make myself into whatever I want, regardless if it exists or not.

I guess the changing of my avatar on here reflects my state of mind. Right now, I want to be a pristine, pure, white creature. Maybe a bit creepy to some, but to me it is beautiful. Like Agnus reveling in the beauty of the Bianco Angelo, but less demonic and more "I wish I could be what I want to be."

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
If I was meant to be human, I would not be so bored with what I am. Variety is the spice of life, and I would like nothing more than to make myself into whatever I want, regardless if it exists or not.

I guess the changing of my avatar on here reflects my state of mind. Right now, I want to be a pristine, pure, white creature. Maybe a bit creepy to some, but to me it is beautiful. Like Agnus reveling in the beauty of the Bianco Angelo, but less demonic and more "I wish I could be what I want to be."
I've got a Batcave with a basement. I can totally renovate my basement for you, it'd be ideal :3 *hugs*

berto

I Saw the Devil
No, you are absolutely not alone but you might not find people that would describe similar feelings as such.

There are many people who described feelings of not been born in the gender they feel, others that they feel that they are out of sync with the times. Some feel like the culture they are in is hollow and long for something more substantial.

The human psyche is a complex and infinitely organic phenomena but even so, if you ever feel like you might be the only one just remember that there are 7 billion people walking the Earth and so it is mathematically impossible for you to be the only one.

Top Bottom