• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do you support the United States Army?

Do you support the Army?

• Yes.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No.

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Definitely not. The U.S. army has shot more of our British troops than the enemy in the war in Iraq.

That's not to mantion that they also allowed the Bin-Laden family to get away right under their noses and (big suprise) that idiot Bush was the one who allowed it to happen. (Have you seen 'Farenheit 9/11')

The U.S. military is the largest disaster of power since Germany gave absolute power to a man called Adolf Hitler.

The dark knight

Well the British were selfish when we were beginning to rule the U.S.They were greedy and wanted all of our taxes so we had a Revolutaionary(that how you spell it?)war.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I'm not talking about the revolutionary war. I'm talking plain idiotic friendly fire. The whole big guns, no brains scenario.

Anyway, if we were to focus on history then you guys were once British. You migrated to America and drove out the Natives. Besides it wasn't too long before Britain recognised America's independance.

Anyway I'm no supporter of the British empire. I'm just saying things as they are. Whilest I was focusing on the modern day scenarios you were pointlessly delving into history. Britain has its shames but how about America's refusal to join the campaign at the Earth Summit in Rio 1992. So now our priorities have gone from saving the environment to postponing the inevitable doom.

America has its shames too.

The dark knight

As does Britian.One word.CHAVS.....
but some Americans use their brains.I do.I read at a 12th grade level.Though with the big guns no brains scenario I was offended a bit...I am related to soldiers.In the U.S army.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
The dark knight;42830 said:
As does Britian.One word.CHAVS.....
but some Americans use their brains.I do.I read at a 12th grade level.Though with the big guns no brains scenario I was offended a bit...I am related to soldiers.In the U.S army.

I'm not saying some don't. A few of my favorite authors are American. You are right about the chavs but how about the rednecks in the U.S. as well as legalising guns for civilians. Not to mention West Virginia, enough said.

The dark knight

Must you insult my relatives in West Virginia!!!!????I am related to damn rednecks too!NOW THAT was really insulting.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I am talking about areas where you can just go into a shop and ask for class A drugs or firearms. Look I mean as little offence as is possible but if you can say that those are things to be proud of then I have nothing more to say to you.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
The dark knight;42843 said:
Ohhhh.THat is what you mean.I dont support that.My relatives have licenses and everything.So it is legal for them.

Licences to bear firearms?
You just don't get it do you. Here the death sentence has been absolutely abolished. Firearms are never legally used here. (I admit that in areas such as Moss Side in Manchester has high gun crime rate though).

Now call me the little crybaby if you must but I think it's a hell of a lot safer where guns are banned rather than encouraged.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
The dark knight;42854 said:
..Wuss.....guns are needed to protect yourself.

You don't need guns to protect yourself. I think quite differently. You only need your own two hands to protect yourself. Guns are only for when you intend to kill. Which if you are religious is breaking one of the 10 commandments.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
The dark knight;42860 said:
God gave us free will m'boy.

If you're religious you'd also believe that God gave you a conscience. I don't believe in God but I do believe that human life shouldn't be wasted so atrociously.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
The dark knight;42864 said:
I have a conscience.War is sometimes needed.And you cant evade it as often as you would like.

That's not what I'm on about. What is your opinion on civilians wiuelding firearms

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
A gun in untrained hands *shudder*

I've been trained in the use of firearms and I still shot myself...which didn't surprise anyone, to be fair, but still...

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Guns are clumsy. More deaths are caused accidently than deliberately when guns are involved.
I don't know but apparantly it's really easy to just slip on the trigger and...>_<

Top Bottom