• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do you remember...

Meg

you're first time here? I found my introduction thread. XD

http://forums.devilmaycry.org/showthread.php?t=18690

I remember I was a lurker for a while even after I joined. I was so nervous being apart of a new forum. It had been a few years since the last forum I was apart of. I never knew what to say. Slowly, but surely I started to post more and more and get more comfortable until I became the girl you all know and love. Right? ;)

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
^_^

Me too, well I sorta joined, said a little bit then went back into lurk mode then came out of hiding again, dunno what made me stop being quiet. I still dunno why I'm here! You guys are addictive!

Meg

^ Its all the Dante-ness I'd think. Or maybe its my Lightning-ness? XD

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I remember I used to be really flamboyant and dramatic when I spoke, but that simmered down after a while. XD You guys are the greatest. I got more welcomes here than anywhere else I've ever gone.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
*hugz DT* 'cuz I haven't spoken to you in a while.....also I still call you DT is that ok? ^_^

Yeah, I do enjoy the Dante-ness. (I enjoy Meg's Lightning-ness too, especially when I was stuck on FFXIII) It's nice to have people to talk to. All my friends are off having babies and stuff and I'm sooooo not ready for that. They think I'm crazy!

aka958

Don't trust people
I remember when I joined. Just a kid who sucked at english unknown to the harsh nature of the world.

LoD instantly became one of my best friends, amongst others. That is why I always hoped he would come back and the day he did I was really happy.
I even remember when Angelo Credo joined and when he became a forum moderator.
I remember when Tony_Redgrave was frequently online and posting. A really nice person.
I remember Vauxchen, Cyclone_Joker, SpardaTM, Rainbow-IV, Trish, Biohazardmaster, Aoshi, SlayerofDarkness, BringerofChaos, GamblingGambitCloud and many more.

Good times. ^_^ Although I have no idea how people could stand my terrible terrible english... <_<

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Umm..not really :/ it was quite a long time ago my first year or so here I would just pop in and out months at a time.
My earliest memory is the whole place going a bit crazy over the DMC4 demo including myself. I spent like the whole week on here counting it down with everyone and trying to figure out how to get it before it was released in the UK, creating a Japanese PSN account and whatnot. Other than that it's just a bit of a blur until around 2009.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Yep.
It was quite memorable for me. I've only ever really been active on one forum before, and my heart lay there so when I registered here, I only checked out a couple of threads and made one or two posts. Then I reformatted my PC and because the only webaddi I copied down was to my other forum, I lost this place. Then about x amount of time later, I rediscovered this forum, saw HEY I've already got account here, WHOOT for meh!, logged in and introduced myself. My first friends I made on here were Trish67 and Zany Blac (1 year friendship anniversary last month, I believe) ^_^

But..yeah. Good times.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Good times.

I started posting as much as i could and i really liked it on here, posted a few ideas on the DMC board and then i posted by some monts more :D

BTW i discovered the Devil`s Never Cry section half a year after i joined, so no intro thread XD

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I remember. I didn't make my Introduction Thread until ages after I joined. This was the first Forum I ever joined in my life. I was originally called Ryaniel, but I had to change my name to Ryaniel 2 when I forgot my password. Later on, I decided to change it to LordOfDarkness. The name has just sort of stuck. I remember Chaos Master being my first friend here. I also remember long chats with Keaton and Angelo Credo, and watching them grow into respectable Staff Moderators. Also had good fun writing joint stories with certain members. And now I know and love all of you people ^_^

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
I certainly do, seeing as I joined not too long ago :lol:

What fun times they were for Tonks the noob with no internet! I must say, after the first few uncomfortable moments I really grew to like this place. And the people in it ^_^

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Tonks;285752 said:
I certainly do, seeing as I joined not too long ago :lol:

What fun times they were for Tonks the noob with no internet! I must say, after the first few uncomfortable moments I really grew to like this place. And the people in it ^_^

Let's just say everyone has grown to like you too ^_^

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
I remember the first time I joined xD!

It wasn't even with this account.

I was originally Blueman, the kid who liked Vergil, sucked at writing and was way more immature than the strapping young fellow that speaks to you now! xP

No, but when I rejoined with this new account, that's when I really got addicted. I only rejoined because I had recently played through DMC4 again, and I wanted to make a new fan fic. And as I typed it up, I slowly got to be friends with people who commented on it, the first one being DT xD

And after a while, I slowly spread to other threads and became friends with a few more, while I was typing.

And finally, to top off my beginning month (or close to it) I met my girlfriend, because she commented on my story too XD

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Don't remember much when I first joined here, except that my first friend is LordOfDarkness, this forum is awesome, and I was a crazy jerk before and loves to 'meow'. I am pretty sure a number of people hates me, but I don't care.

Regardless, I am happy in this forum, and I have found many friends here unlike before.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I remember being very nearly entirely alienated from this place within my first week here, but LoD kept me around.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
LoD certainly likes to make a first good impression. ^_^ He was the first person ever to say hi to me, sadly since I was a noob on here, I couldn't properly say hi to him until like, a few weeks ago. ._. *cries* I love you LoD! XD I'm still warming up to everyone else as well, it's really great to meet a variety of other people. :D *hugs everyone*

aka958

Don't trust people
Chaos Master;285763 said:
Don't remember much when I first joined here, except that my first friend is LordOfDarkness, this forum is awesome, and I was a crazy jerk before and loves to 'meow'. I am pretty sure a number of people hates me, but I don't care.

Regardless, I am happy in this forum, and I have found many friends here unlike before.

The Order of the R.L.C.

I always wanted to be a member in that group. It looked so awesome, filled with people I respected highly and all. <_<

Top Bottom