• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do you really think somebody will ever answer all the questions on DMC?

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
Hey mates!

Do you really think that someone will have b*lls to answer all the questions we have about DMC?Even controversial ones?

Ex:
Who is Nero's mother?What would make Vergil to pursuit that woman?
Who was really Eva? What makes her so special for Sparda?
Is Dante/Trish really a couple or just colleagues?( remember the word friend was never used towards her, just "相棒", while Lady is describe as a friend and a partner even in japanese)

I would pay for get these and other questions answered by Capcom, whatever the answer could be.
Capcom seems so "afraid" of giving straight answers about characters or plots.

Do you have any questions you would like to have answered?

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Hey mates!

Do you really think that someone will have b*lls to answer all the questions we have about DMC?Even controversial ones?

Ex:
Who is Nero's mother?What would make Vergil to pursuit that woman?
Who was really Eva? What makes her so special for Sparda?
Is Dante/Trish really a couple or just colleagues?( remember the word friend was never used towards her, just "相棒", while Lady is describe as a friend and a partner even in japanese)

I would pay for get these and other questions answered by Capcom, whatever the answer could be.
Capcom seems so "afraid" of giving straight answers about characters or plots.

Do you have any questions you would like to have answered?

Im sure at some point someone will answer them how many people actually agree with the answers is the real question lol

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
Friend, I prefer an unpleasant answer than a eternal question.:(

They even reboot the franchise, what is the problem of giving answers?! I've already accepted Nero being Vergil's son, ( even it could be unplausible if we are meticulous, but...).
It's damaging to characters reputation?But most characters had their reputation already damaged by rumours,so?...

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Friend, I prefer an unpleasant answer than a eternal question.:(

They even reboot the franchise, what is the problem of giving answers?! I've already accepted Nero being Vergil's son, ( even it could be unplausible if we are meticulous, but...).
It's damaging to characters reputation?But most characters had their reputation already damaged by rumours,so?...

I too desire answers however i do not know if they will ever come i can hope that one day we will have confirmed facts untill then maybe we all have to do what you have done which is believe in our own truth. i believe nero is connected to sparda dante and vergil and may be even eva how idk but there are thousands of people who have faith in religion who also do not know a lot of things so i figure believing in that connection isnt a huge leap. im sure one day someone will go "okay so heres the bottom truth about what dmc4 was all about" till then ill accept my own truth just like you

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
it's is theoretically possible for all current DMC related questions to be answered but it doesn't seem very likely and if it does happen it seems likely that additional questions will be created to replace the ones that are answered.

example:
1 question: where did Nero come from?, semi-official answer: Vergil's son
that question turns into 4 questions: when?, with who?, why? is this really the canon answer?

- 1 question, + 4 questions = the total number of questions has increased by 3.

answering questions without creating more questions requires more effort than Capcom has put into DMC.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Gotta love answers that create more questions just a never ending cycle of wtf

AlastorSword

“Must not sleep... must warn others."
Sad to say this but I feel that unless some gets in the devs face and demand some answers, we wont be getting any.

Top Bottom