• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do you like art?

Sparda™

Just look around at member's signatures, and you'll notice my name on them. I love art, digital and drawn.;)

Sparda™

Off-topic again.

Besides digital art and drawn one, I like posters and such. I really like to design them and make them look nice.:D

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
Unfortunately, that's about all I can draw. :lol: My sister got all the artistic talent in my family.

Sparda™

When I was 6 years old, I got an art scholarship in Copenhagen, Denmark. I stayed there for three months and since I made 18 years old, I receive regular payments from there.

The dark knight

A 6 year old doing that? First you say you have a big sex life. then you say you get a scholarship at 6. I don't believe you anymore LOL!

nero's#1hater

just to make u smile
Dante Aseroth;99847 said:
When I was 6 years old, I got an art scholarship in Copenhagen, Denmark. I stayed there for three months and since I made 18 years old, I receive regular payments from there.

thats a good and creative way to make money

Sparda™

Do you really think I value your opinion on the belief you have or you don't have in me?!

It's simple. If you don't believe people, they won't believe you.

nero's#1hater

just to make u smile
Dante Aseroth;99853 said:
Do you really think I value your opinion on the belief you have or you don't have in me?!

It's simple. If you don't believe people, they won't believe you.

thats a true statment ill give you a rep point for that

The dark knight

Chill. If you weren't lying then why are you freaking out cause I called you a liar? huh? LOL! It is easy to lie on the internet.

On:topic Art is fun to do though. Even though no one likes mine LOL!

Top Bottom