• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do you believe in ghosts?

Do you believe in ghosts?

• Yes!

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • No!

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters

wallE156

The Devil's Advocate
Pretty much just the title, I'm curious as to how many people on here believe in ghosts. I personally do, just want to know what everyone else thinks. Feel free to discuss ^_^

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I voted no. Because my perspective on 'ghosts' are different and people would probably dislike me very much for it.

Dante'sgirl

Forever For Dante
Well, I do and I also believe in Aliens because I am sure that we are not the only living things in this universe...

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I wouldn't if I didn't have several experiences that I couldn't find a logical explaination for.

One being that a few months after my Grandad had passed away my Nan was obviously having a hard time coping with losing someone she spent 50+ years of her life with and she wasn't eating and it was starting to show. She came to see my mum to explain that she was going to start to try eating properly again and as I saw her say those words we all heard a thud in the middle of the room (behind us)

One of my mums candles from the front of the room was laying in the middle of the room. We all had a tongue in cheek laugh about it saying "see thats him saying too right you bloody will haha"
I must have tried about 10 different ways of dropping and knocking that candle and seeing if it could make it to the middle of the room in a split second. It wouldn't bounce far enough, it wouldn't roll far enough, nowhere near infact I just couldn't figure it out there is no way it could have simply fell out and land a good 2 odd metres away from where it fell, our reaction didn't give it any time to roll, we saw it and it was still...very wierd indeed.
I am still not 100% convinced on it but it was something none of us could find an explaination for coupled with a massive coincidence. You would have to be pretty skeptical to just shrug something like that off.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I think there's something unexplained out there. It might not necessarily be ghosts but too many people have had experiences for it not to be something - parallel universes, timezone slips I dunno and I'm probably making no sense! I sound like an episode of the X Files - The truth is out there!

*stares into the mid distance*

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Ebony;293590 said:
I think there's something unexplained out there. It might not necessarily be ghosts but too many people have had experiences for it not to be something - parallel universes, timezone slips I dunno and I'm probably making no sense! I sound like an episode of the X Files - The truth is out there!

*stares into the mid distance*

I'll be Mulder, you be Scully :p

I believe in ghosts, simply because "I want to believe" lol

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
I have to say yes, eventhough I have no experience with ghosts, because there are unnatural things going on and it might end up heading towards something similar to Ghost Busters.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Yes I do.
Mainly because of weird happenings since our last cat died.

Also, someone died in our house before we ever moved in and even if the house is empty, you never feel like you're alone. So its either the bloke that died, or our last cat is still around.

Back to our last cat... after he died we had him cremated and sometimes when my mum and i were in the same room, there would be a very sweet smell. I looked it up on the internet and read apparently it meant that the body/soul couldn't be corrupted and wouldn't rot. Odd I know. The smell would never happen when my dad was in the room because the cat didn't like him. Also, I've felt him walking across my bed.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Yes. I do believe in ghosts. They manifest themselves as a swarm of shadowy imps not unlike the Shadows or the Flood in KH. Strange, yes. Hostile, no.

wallE156

The Devil's Advocate
aka958;293557 said:
NO!

They have no logical explanation and thus I don't believe in ghosts. ^_^
If you don't mind kind sir, could you please elaborate on that? ^_^ I'm not trying to disprove you I'm just curious.

Top Bottom