• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

do i belive it or not

did i make a good ponit or not

• yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • no

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
it's a proven fact that ppl eaither intend on beliveing in what other ppl say or what they wont to belive in. wich lead's to some times ther down fall or them killing them self's. i tested my threy on my two best friend's. when my friend's played a prank on me that went to far. i told him he would regret it' and he did since they where internet dateing it made it to easy to do this. i simply told his girlfriend that he has another girl and that he wonted me to tell her ther for hurting her (not my goal)and also hurting him (my goal).and one thing that proves how stupid and foolish ppl are is that i made them belive the same thing twice a mounth apart. my cuzin wich is in the army said that brut force is stronger then stratige and that gun's are more powerful then the mind but the truth is the mind is far more powerful. you have to know how to use it tho and my reason for telling you guys this is dont belive every thing you hear and. dont fall for the same thing twice. it only fourter proves your stupidty and egnerance. plz train your mind not you gameing skills ply games afther school work and home work or you get even more stupid then humans already are. wich seeing how stupid bush and hitler where and are is'nt a good thng. and another thing if some one with great power and influence tells u something it dosent all ways means its true.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Maybe you ought to edit that slightly so it has some punctuation in it? It's pretty hard to follow in places...^_^

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Also maybe increasing the spacing to double between lines as it's pretty damn testing on the eyes.

Still, it's interesting.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Sephiroth;48162 said:
ther i edited it tell me if i need to fix it in any other way.

To be strict I could but I'm not.

It's nice to see you make the effort.

It's an interesting point you've brought up as I said before.

Arwen

Lost Soul
Taking advantage of peoples stupidity huh. Not meant to offend I just could think of a better word for it. I don't know people tend to learn from there own downfalls. Those who don't tend to live a life of there own personal hell then wonder why things go wrong. Live and learn

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
ppl always belive what they want to hear or what they hear they rather fallow some one else's lead ther minds can easly be controled am just saying the minds to powerful to waste i've learned that viedo games make the mind work faster ther for makeing it stronger my doctor says the reason am able to think of things so fast is becase i stay on a game 24/7 ther for makeing my mind think lets take re for instence its not only a surviel horro its also a puzzel game makeing you use you head thers lots of ways to make ones mind better ther for not being stupid and being able to think for your self

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom