• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMD mode

VFX_Jeff

Hi all,
I just joined the site and this is my first thread. Anyways, I was curious if anyone has beaten Dante Must Die mode yet. I just got a PS3 two weeks ago, along with DMC 4 as my first game. I've completed Devil Hunter mode and I'm halfway through on Son of Sparda right now.

My experience with DMC goes back to the first installment. I've played all and beaten DMD mode in DMC 1 and 3. Flame me but I was let down in DMC 2 and refused to complete it.

Lastly, I just bought a pelican that allows me to set up my PS2 and PS3 to my tv, so I can keep my skills sharp and switch to play DMC 1, 3, and 4. Maybe one day we'll have an online version for head to head battle against the best DMC players out there.

Okay, I'm getting off topic, but glad to be here with like minded DMC fans. Take care and good luck if you you're attempting to beat DMD mode.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
VFX_Jeff;71581 said:
Hi all,
I just joined the site and this is my first thread. Anyways, I was curious if anyone has beaten Dante Must Die mode yet. I just got a PS3 two weeks ago, along with DMC 4 as my first game. I've completed Devil Hunter mode and I'm halfway through on Son of Sparda right now.

My experience with DMC goes back to the first installment. I've played all and beaten DMD mode in DMC 1 and 3. Flame me but I was let down in DMC 2 and refused to complete it.

Lastly, I just bought a pelican that allows me to set up my PS2 and PS3 to my tv, so I can keep my skills sharp and switch to play DMC 1, 3, and 4. Maybe one day we'll have an online version for head to head battle against the best DMC players out there.

Okay, I'm getting off topic, but glad to be here with like minded DMC fans. Take care and good luck if you you're attempting to beat DMD mode.

Don't worry about it...i don't really like DMC 2 either...:mad: I beat DMD mode,but in two days...

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I have also beaten the Dante Must Die mode. It was an easier Dante Must Die mode when compared to Devil May Cry and Devil May Cry 3. The option to "Continue" is like having unlimited Yellow Orbs plus the bosses here are not as tough as in the previous games. Even when I lost to some, I had already devised a strategy while fighting and losing the first time to be able to defeat the boss easily after "Continue".^_^

Nelo Angelo 3rd battle and Vergil 3rd battle where far more difficult than any boss in Devil May Cry 4. Maybe Mundus too, although Mundus' pattern of attacks where easy to dodge, you could heal while battling him etc etc.

Edit: Oh, and before I forget, welcome to the forums. Congratulations on opening your first nice thread^^

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Whats up bro ^^

Yeah DMD mode was a walk in the park. Even though I found the Chimera Assault to be a pain in the @ss. If you've beaten DMD in DMC1 or DMC3 then you have nothing to worry about boss or enemy wise.

*off topic*
Tony your new sig is awesome by the way >_<

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
VirAlkiNG;71592 said:
Whats up bro ^^

Yeah DMD mode was a walk in the park. Even though I found the Chimera Assault to be a pain in the @ss. If you've beaten DMD in DMC1 or DMC3 then you have nothing to worry about boss or enemy wise.

*off topic*
Tony your new sig is awesome by the way >_<

x2 about the Chimera Assaults. With Nero I had the ultra powerful lvl 3 charge shot to use on them. With Dante I had Pandora but it is kind of slow. These enemies move fast so you can't stay on one place. But after a while you get used to it.

Thankies for your kind words about the sig^^

Top Bottom