• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC's 9th Anniversary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OriginalOutcast

I present to you all the first Original Trailer to DMC to Celebrate Devil May Cry's 9th Anniversary. DMC first came out October 17th 2001. Seeing this Trailer at a young age to me was a life changing moment. ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqgw3hmE7NQ

This game was the reason I got a PS2 at a young age and I felt even more special When I got one on my 18th Birthday and having this as my first game for the system.

Happy B-day Dante. :D

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
LOL...the crazy laughs stay exactly the same throughout the game series.
Anyway, COOL trailer! :D :D :D It makes me seriously regret not having a PS2 :(

9 Years of DMC. I'm hoping there will be a thread like this again in another 9 years to celebrate the franchise. :wub: DMC.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Wow. I bought the first game for my dad for Christmas 2001 (I think it was 2001 - it was a new game, so it must've been?) I thought my dad would like it, I didn't know much about it.

I remember finishing the game on Boxing day - it consumed my Christmas and I've never looked back! :D (My dad played it a little, but wasn't really that insterested - he prefers first person stuff!)

Happy 9th Anniversary DMC! :D

Dante'sgirl

Forever For Dante
Happy 9th Anniversary DMC!....I hope that more interesting years will come soon the the ones which are gone.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Happy 9th Birthday Devil May Cry - You're awesome :wub:

OriginalOutcast

One of the reasons why I loved the first DMC when I was younger was because in some ways it was kind've a romance story. The Scene when Dante talks about filling Trish's "dark soul with light" actually makes sense when you get past the over the top performance because when Trish was a servant to Mundus she never had a moment where she questioned Mundus's orders, She didn't have a sense of right and wrong and falling for Dante and later sacrificing herself for him the first time was her moment of redemption and realization that she has a choice and can do good and is more than just a mere puppet to her master. (The Character Hellboy runs parallel's with this too.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom