• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmCMods.com - Win a Copy of Assassins Creed 2 on Steam!

What shall we do? (Read Post First)

• Option One

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Option Two

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
Over at DmCMods.com Steve had opened up a competition, the prize was meant to be given away on the 12th and it's now the 19th. Now when the site first started a lot of people including myself(I'm not in the competition) released some good mods but it wasn't until later on that we released better ones. So I was thinking of two things we can do.

Option One: We let you all go back and rank the mod you liked most before the 13th.

Option Two: We re-open the competition until the 25th, only mods after the 20th and before the 25th count and they MUST have a tag that says prizetime?

------------

Link to Topic
If you have a better idea then please feel free to share?

So Steve can see, sticky would be nice till it's over?.

SamuraiGuy

Over at DmCMods.com Steve had opened up a competition, the prize was meant to be given away on the 12th and it's now the 19th. Now when the site first started a lot of people including myself(I'm not in the competition) released some good mods but it wasn't until later on that we released better ones. So I was thinking of two things we can do.

Option One: We let you all go back and rank the mod you liked most before the 13th.

Option Two: We re-open the competition until the 25th, only mods after the 20th and before the 25th count and they MUST have a tag that says prizetime?

------------

Link to Topic
If you have a better idea then please feel free to share?
AC2 is like $5 on a steam sale. How about AC3?

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Option 2 sounds good to me. I'll try and make sure to nip onto Steam tonight so we can have a mingle about whom is most deserving of that copy of Assassin's Creed II, KF.

AC2 is like $5 on a steam sale. How about AC3?
Certainly - provided the site gets a little bit more attention from fans. I'm making absolutely zero profit on the place so far, so competitions are funded out of my own pocket.

Still haven't seen your awesome Handsome Dante mod on there yet, SamuraiGuy... /hint

Top Bottom