• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMCHD PS3 Help

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
So as much as i was looking forward to playing as Vergil, I see Capcom have disabled the 'unlock everything' cheat... (thanks for that).
But that isn't my problem.

I'm finding DMC3SE cutscenes unwatchable... that's right UNWATCHABLE!

The subtitles come up after the lines are spoken. (so I've turned them off)
AND the talking isn't in sync with the video. (Also the ruimble on the controller happens after the part that it's meant to be 'rumbling' to).

If everything was slightly out, I could tolerate it. But it's so noticable.

Does anyone else have this problem? And is there a way to fix it?

What are the cutscenes like on the 360 version?

Thanks

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
I bought it for the PS3 and i have no problems. Why don't you take it back and exchange it for another one

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
It came from a catalogue company and I can't get an exchange. (Don't ask me how they work that out... )

I bought it for the PS3 and i have no problems.
What sort of TV are you playing it on?
Actually, What PS3 are you using too?

I've contacted Capcom and they told me to try it on another PS3. Like that's possible, I don't know anyone else with a ps3

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
It came from a catalogue company and I can't get an exchange. (Don't ask me how they work that out... )
Why didn't you just go to a regular retailer? Places like gamestop and walmart will exchange it without question for another copy.

What sort of TV are you playing it on?
My TV is a 42'' COBY, I'm using and HDMI cable
and a OPTICAL cable to my RCA reciever
Actually, What PS3 are you using too?
I've got a PS3 slim with only 120g's

I've contacted Capcom and they told me to try it on another PS3. Like that's possible, I don't know anyone else with a ps3
Thats kinda sad that Capcom is telling you that. Do any of your other games have that problem?

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Why didn't you just go to a regular retailer? Places like gamestop and walmart will exchange it without question for another copy.
That's what I should've done. But my mum offered to buy it for me. You just assume 'cause it's new and wrapped, that it'll play properly.

Thats kinda sad that Capcom is telling you that. Do any of your other games have that problem?
Of course I don't, it's the only game that's like it Typically...

Sweet... 42"
I'm using a slim. But seeing that you haven't got that problem, It may not be my console after all

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Sweet... 42"
I'm using a slim. But seeing that you haven't got that problem, It may not be my console after all
you might be SOL on that unless u trade it in for credit and get another one

and yea, i got a bigger TV in my living room but i don't like people using my ps3 so i keep it in my room. And it looks amazing, especially when you go up/down the stairs that are circular, and its really up close to date, it makes me kinda dizzy

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
well im really surprised cuz i expected problems to arise in the 360 version cus the ps2 version was ported to ps3 and the ps3 then to the 360

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
So it's only on the PS3 it's crap, huh? Well, that's a bummer, I only own a PS3 and I'm not going to buy a 360 just for one game.

Well, there was a rumor months before its release that it would run better on the 360. (Can't remember where i heard that. In fact, I've only just remembered it. )

I thought about what you said about the shop you went to saying they've already had quite a few copies returned. I didn't see the point of returning mine just incase i got a replacement and it was the same.
Games should be thoroughly tested and scrutinized before the final stamp and they're released.

Chibi Dante

Keepin' it Stylish!
Premium
Well my copy of the game runs fine on PS3. Only problem is with DMC2. During cutscenes, one of the black bars isn't fully covering the bottom of the screen as you can see a thin line of what's actually going on in the cutscene.

Top Bottom