• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC5 release date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well, I dunno what to make of this (you need to login to facebook to see it):

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=180865925281874&set=a.129487030419764.9487.100000754026328

But DMC 5 is expected the 15th October this year. According to the photo. It might be a misprint, or it might just be the whole series bundled together in HD and presented as DMC5. Or it might be confused with DmC. I dunno, I recon they'd get the name right though. So, I'm not sure. What is everyone's thoughts on this?

Vergil&Dante

Bring Vergil back!!!
I hope it's fake!!
Can't wait that long!:unsure:

But are there any new news about the DmC from Capcom or NT?
They should bring us some more news!:mad:!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
LOL!
I thought that was pretty good news. At least we've finally got a date to count down to now.

As for news on DmC, I can't say. Subject64432B usually digs up all the dirt about news on it and posts it on the forum.

It´s probably the whole series bundled together in HD.

I mean, the game is supposedly coming out this year and all that we have seen is just an announcement trailer....:\

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Well, it says Devil May Cry 5.... but, i dunno, perhaps Capcom and NT have been working on it for longer than i thought, or they've rushed it.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
Vergil&Dante;299629 said:
I hope it's fake!!
Can't wait that long!:unsure:

Wait that long?

I'm not sure about you guys but i've always been under the impression that DmC will be released sometime around late 2012 which is why i wouldn't say "can't wait that long" for a game that really needs time to be worked on to become great and not be rushed.

It was only announced last year afterall and if its released in october then it really seems as if they rushed it in my honest opinion which would be lame.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil'sBitch;299679 said:
Well, it says Devil May Cry 5.... but, i dunno, perhaps Capcom and NT have been working on it for longer than i thought, or they've rushed it.

I would get a face book just to see it, but I'm to lazy lol

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
ToCool74;299691 said:
Wait that long?

I'm not sure about you guys but i've always been under the impression that DmC will be released sometime around late 2012 which is why i wouldn't say "can't wait that long" for a game that really needs time to be worked on to become great and not be rushed.

It was only announced last year afterall and if its released in october then it really seems as if they rushed it in my honest opinion which would be lame.

They've been working on it for the past two years, as I understood it, so it definitely wasn't rushed.

@Sparda's rejected son: I'll try get the pic posted properly in the thread.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^Nice find! Rep :)
And YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!! DmC will be coming onto the 360! I KNEW he was lying! Idjit! YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!! :lol:

V

Oldschool DMC fan
ToCool74;299691 said:

My thoughts too. I didn't think they were particularly far into development when the first glimpse of DmC was shown. I know they had spent plenty of time working on a design for Dante, and for the idea of more exciting game dynamics, but I still didn't get the impression they were anywhere near completion.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Master Vergil;299927 said:
They've been working on it for the past two years, as I understood it, so it definitely wasn't rushed.

@Sparda's rejected son: I'll try get the pic posted properly in the thread.

I never really gave it much thought on when DmC would be released. And thanks MV.

kenjiharimaCU

Street Fighter Fan
As we all know Capcom lies/trolls and teases on whats gonna happen on release of their games.

We know that's the release date still they deny it. =/ =/ =/

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Maybe it was all one big ass set up from the gitgo to blow Ninja Theory out of the water >: D!

Get Ninja Theory to make a bad game and cause all hardcore fans to hate them, and then produce the long awaited (and way more wanted) REAL DMC5, that way Ninja Theory will end up tanking and die out as a terrible company while Capcom regains the good graces of fans the world over! YEAH!

Or am I just hoping too high?

kenjiharimaCU

Street Fighter Fan
BlueDevil;300351 said:
Maybe it was all one big ass set up from the gitgo to blow Ninja Theory out of the water >: D!

Get Ninja Theory to make a bad game and cause all hardcore fans to hate them, and then produce the long awaited (and way more wanted) REAL DMC5, that way Ninja Theory will end up tanking and die out as a terrible company while Capcom regains the good graces of fans the world over! YEAH!

Or am I just hoping too high?

You're actually quite on the dot there.

”I asked about the history in regard to the game being a reboot of the series, and asked if there were any changes to the original story in the previous titles, and Leo couldn’t say much, but he did say “In the original story Dante was born with white hair, but here he’s not. So, a few changes have been made, but I’d just like to say as I think it’s important that we aren’t ruling out the possibility of a Devil May Cry 5 to continue the story. We just want to see where the reboot goes first, before making any further decisions”.

http://doesnotcompute.org/devil-may-cry-dmc/

They just wanna see how this one goes. Then make a Devil May Cry 5 if they still got the budget for it. The Devil May Cry numbered series like Street Fighter the numbered series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom