• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4's hidden evidence

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
I Just realized something! DMC4 was hinting at Nero's connection to Vergil the entire time!!!!

1. When Vergil gains Force edge, he often swings it with his left hand, the same hand Nero swings Red Queen with

2. Nero's impalement attempt of Dante nearly perfectly mirrors Vergil's successful impalement of Dante

3. Nero's DT involves him getting glowing red eyes and a Soul self eerily similar to Nelo Angelo, who also had red eyes.

4. Outside of combat (ad when not dealing with Kyrie) Nero seems to be cold, aloof, and with little tolerance for other people. Hmm, why does that sound familiar?

5. Nero quotes Vergil quite a bit, despite never meeting him (Be gone", "Blast", "This may be fun", "More Power", "Jackpot")

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Of course he has some connection to Vergil. I'll lean towards some kind of reincarnation more than anything but, he's still just a walking plot hole as it stands.

The series should learn to stop revolving around Dante's family tree so much. They can never seem to take it anywhere else and it's gotten old.

berto

I Saw the Devil
There is more if you read the novel's summery, plenty of what was left behind and some got left out. A lot of it is also contradictory to the game, not drastically, but still contradictory.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
All i have to say is....DUH i don't think DMC4 can be anymore obvious enough.... oh wait it just does
neroangelo.jpg

> His Red Queen looks like Nelo angelo's sword
> His taunts are the same as Vergil
> He can fix broken Yamato
> The fact that he has THE SAME bluish aura as nelo angelo's and his red eyes in DT

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
In the beginning, Capcom put everything down to coincidence... now it's just convenient to try the two together as father and son... I've always though Nero was some sort of reincarnation of Sparda... imo, it would've been better.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
I Just realized something! DMC4 was hinting at Nero's connection to Vergil the entire time!!!!

1. When Vergil gains Force edge, he often swings it with his left hand, the same hand Nero swings Red Queen with

2. Nero's impalement attempt of Dante nearly perfectly mirrors Vergil's successful impalement of Dante

3. Nero's DT involves him getting glowing red eyes and a Soul self eerily similar to Nelo Angelo, who also had red eyes.

4. Outside of combat (ad when not dealing with Kyrie) Nero seems to be cold, aloof, and with little tolerance for other people. Hmm, why does that sound familiar?

5. Nero quotes Vergil quite a bit, despite never meeting him (Be gone", "Blast", "This may be fun", "More Power", "Jackpot")

There are sooooo many references and similarities and secret meanings and etc etc etc as to nero's connection with vergil lol. ive made a thread asking about if capcom made a devil may cry 4 special edition that explained and 100% confirmed nero's history if that would redeem the series

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
In the beginning, Capcom put everything down to coincidence... now it's just convenient to try the two together as father and son... I've always though Nero was some sort of reincarnation of Sparda... imo, it would've been better.

I second this. I was totally convinced he was Sparda incarnate.
Until I joined this here forum and it came about that he's actually Vergil's kid.
*major disappoints*

Top Bottom