• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 weapon wish list

yasoukyoku

SAVED!
Post what you would like to see for weapons in DMC4, including type and attributes. Example(we'll use cerberus): Tri-nunchaku or flail ,Ice.

I want to see a giant battle axe with Dark attribute, ya know something different.

axe6.jpg

don't mind the dude

or a pair of gauntlets that go up Dante's arm and almost melt in with him like a vine on a tree and they would have Fire/Ice attribute(classic).

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Well from what I heard, Nero doesn't get any new weapons.(Lame) So I hope Dante has some bad *** equipment. They'll probably just give him the same weapons with a little extra spice.

Chrysander

Well, if Nero is going to be a pansie about it, then more for Dante. How about...

War Hammer
Claws (like Vega from Street Fighter)
Tonfa
Staff
Hooked Swords
Scythe
Manriki (Like a chain with weights at the end that you swing around)

Machine Guns like Lady has. The disadvantage could be that you have like 50 shot blasts, then have to reload (but infinite clips of course)
Riot Gun (The black shotgun from RE4)
Grenade Launcher
Tommy Gun
Magnum

I'd like it if he had all the weapons from DMC3, but they were like worn, so you could see he'd been using them for ages, so they looked like ancient weapons now, like jaded with dust on them and stuff. Also, it'd be cool if he had all the weapons from DMC1, but with all new fighting styles for them, making them unique.

Arwen

Lost Soul
Weapons

Love Sais

sai.jpg

Wouldn't be the same with out Dante's guns and a katana

CS88BK.jpg

ebonyivory_white.gif

Anyone who knows me knows why I picked this one

VFCM82R.jpg

rebellion.gif

Dante should also have this sword

Sword.jpg

Nero maybe this one

Sword.gif

Arwen

Lost Soul
Only martial arts weaponry that I ever wanted to own. Though I have a kid so it isn't praticle. Maybe when she's older I'll get some.

yasoukyoku

SAVED!
I really cant think of any guns besides adding in the MGs from 2(although with less range and more spray) and the spiral into dante's weapon list for 4.

I would like to see more Gun/sword combos like in the anime though.

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
Ya i like the sickle idea.... Hmmm but a whip sounds pretty tight. I mean if it can send out multiple shock waves and other stuff like that:p :lol:

Top Bottom