• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 VS MGS4

The Joker

Why So Serious?
I Was Taking Around On The Games Sites I Found That There Is A Challenge Between metal Gear Solid 4 And Devil May Cry 4 On PS3 Most Of The People Choose MGS4 But The Judges Sujest DMC4 So We Need To Vote For DMC

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
IMO MGS is more awesome than DMC sorry but... DMC4 was second on my list of games I have been waiting for and MGS4 was first (about 6 years now I think). The story of MGS is just *unable to find words* I would give a limb for that game.

aka958

Don't trust people
yes and i don't know what the **** MGS at all has for story so i would vote for devil may cry cuse i am Fanatic in DMC at all i had the fourth in 4 days and i had totally played in 40 hours already :)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I don't think they are comparable titles at all. Therefore I won't vote for it. If I did it'll go to DMC though as it's one of my favorite games.

redRAID3R

The first time I played a MGS game it was...alright not to fun. But my first time playing DMC4 for xbox 360 was fun as helll!

DarkHuntersInc

Storylinewise, DMC just can't compare. MGS is a continuing and complex story and each game leads into the other. DMC games do have a continuation (even if the order is screwed up) but aren't as complex and are more stand alone.

Gameplaywise, DMC is more fun and MGS is more challenging and takes me a hell of a lot longer to beat. I bet DMC1 and 4 in a matter of days, all the MGS titles take me weeks.

So I'd vote for MGS.

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
Tony_Redgrave;70761 said:
I don't think they are comparable titles at all.

same. MGS is a stealth shooter, dmc is a hack 'n' slash action platformer. they aren't comparable.

ps dmc all the way:p

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
DMC games have the best action gameplays ever...it will never be beaten by MGS series action gameplay...However,MGS series storyline are very good and stable as each of MGS games are connected.DMC games,however has good storyline but flip flopped with no reason.First DMC3,DMC1.DMC4,DMC2...it is very confusing...If there is a DMC5 and MGS4,i will get DMC5,hands down...:lol:

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
How the hell can you compare these two*sighs*

DMC is the love of my life. There is no way I choose MGS4 over DMC4. The Metal Gear series does have a great story line, but it didn't pull me in story and defiantly not gameplay wise. I'm sorry, but I just can't get into games like MGS and Splinter Cell. The sneaking around and snapping of necks and knocking people out is just so boring(wow I can lay on the ground and shoot you and then drag your body into a corner lol). I defiantly prefer the action genre with games like DMC and Ninja Gaiden that have constant action on the screen. My friend tries to get me into his favorite series(MGS) but I refuse to go through the game.
DMC4Life

BomberDom08

i love both of the games but both the second games arent to great but mgs2 is better than dmc2 in the mgs series id prolly go 1 3 2 dmc 3 4 1 2 in my favorite order but im sure MGS4 will be great since u can get optic camo im not so big on the 60 year old snake thing but wutever theyrell probly be a twist

Top Bottom