• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 Speedrun: (1:38)

ChaserTech

I keep thinking that DMC4 is a lot longer than that. Then again I forgot you can skip a lot of areas by not fighting the enemies at all.

VergilNeroDante

Speedrunning a DMC game is pretty much the most pointless thing to do.

Agreed, those things are meant more for Halo and other FPS. Not DMC, thats meant to be cool. So honestly try being stylish while doing it then maybe I would consider it lol.

ChaserTech

I personally think that people speed-running any hack n' slash game would be immensely boring. You're basically walking past enemies that you're supposed to fight in order to save time, which is the opposite of what you do in a hack n' slash game. At this point it becomes essentially a footrace.

The only speedruns I find to be enjoyable are Adventure/RPG speedruns. Legend of Zelda mainly.

8BitHero

Scrub
Is this the world record?
Yep
I personally think that people speed-running any hack n' slash game would be immensely boring. You're basically walking past enemies that you're supposed to fight in order to save time, which is the opposite of what you do in a hack n' slash game. At this point it becomes essentially a footrace.

The only speedruns I find to be enjoyable are Adventure/RPG speedruns. Legend of Zelda mainly.
Indeed same. But it's not really about the skill here anyway.

Top Bottom