• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 Son of Sparda mode help.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
As the title says I need help in Son of Sparda mode. I'm in the sixth mission (where you get Yamato) and that stupid dice game keeps landing me in spots where I gotta fight Dagon again, and again. I can't keep fighting him. :lol: I know there is a trick to the dice but when I see the number I want to roll I'm to slow to press the B button (Xbox360) :lol: Can somebody help me? :lol: Or I'll pay someone 10 dollars to finish the whole game for me. :lol: I want them Super costumes but I'll never gain them at this rate lol :lol: Help! :lol:^_^

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
When the dice rolls, pay attention to the pattern of the numbers that is facing upwards. For example, the pattern is number 1, 3, 4, 6, 2, 5. It is a fixed pattern, and try to memorise it. When you see the number of the dice upwards, use Buster to hit the dice and that number will be the number of steps of the Nero statue will move. Using Blue Rose and Red Queen attacks will cause the dice to roll randomly, so use Buster instead.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
When you see the number you want on the top count to six and press B on 6. It just goes round and round in a loop of six like Chaos says. Works everytime.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
YES! ^_^ Thank you, you guys I'm going to try that and hopfully get out of that stupid level. I appreciate the help, thank you!^_^

huaru

!noobz!
Chaos Master;297552 said:
When the dice rolls, pay attention to the pattern of the numbers that is facing upwards. For example, the pattern is number 1, 3, 4, 6, 2, 5. It is a fixed pattern, and try to memorise it. When you see the number of the dice upwards, use Buster to hit the dice and that number will be the number of steps of the Nero statue will move. Using Blue Rose and Red Queen attacks will cause the dice to roll randomly, so use Buster instead.

F*** so that is the trick in that stupid snakes and ladders?
And here I am thinking how the hell you will suppose to make your clear time ranked S.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman

im def going to try that!!! thanks this is going to be awsome on mission 19 with the multiple levels of dice game

Top Bottom