• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 remote fix

Haymuff

I know there are threads around with a fix for the Xbox gamepad not being recognized by the game. (PC/Steam) However, I haven't found a fix that works.

I restarted my PC and switched slots. Nothing. It works with other games and when I open the Setup Utility it works fine. Checked for updates, no updates available.

Can anyone who actually got it to work help?

8BitHero

Scrub
I know there are threads around with a fix for the Xbox gamepad not being recognized by the game. (PC/Steam) However, I haven't found a fix that works.

I restarted my PC and switched slots. Nothing. It works with other games and when I open the Setup Utility it works fine. Checked for updates, no updates available.

Can anyone who actually got it to work help?
You could just use:
Xpadder or DS3 tool to emulate keyboard presses as button presses on your Xbox/PS3 controller. Don't bother effing around with forcing Steam to do anything.
DS3/MotionJoy is your friend

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Whoa, whoa, whoa now. Are we talking about the old, original Xbox gamepad? 'Cause, like, the Xbox 360 one works with DMC4 natively, and flawlessly I might add. I've had no issues with either the wired or wireless equivalents of the controller whilst playing the Steam version of the game.

Top Bottom