• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 Plus

scionicspectre

Guys... this isn't really what you'd call a mod. Somehow this person recreated a large portion of DMC 4 in Unity3D. That's just... I can't even.

So, technically, it's a DMC mod for a game they were making. XD Even still, that's an insane amount of work for a fangame, even if you're taking animations from the original game (it's not as easy as it may sound). As a game developer, I still can't believe what I just watched. The fact that they mixed Noel with Nero instead of creating an original character model or anything makes it that much weirder, since they already put so much work into this.

I'm gonna' need some time to process this.

Last edited:

DanteSparda08

The mind is stronger than any muscle in your body.
Can someone please tell us how to watch this because it's now regional locked and no one can access it...when people ask for help please help them...

DanteSparda08

The mind is stronger than any muscle in your body.
Usually, when no response is given, it's because the solution isn't known, you know.

Video probably got locked because contains copyrighted material. The guy did recreate DMC4's assets in a game of his after all.

I understand that Foxy but some of us kinda feel left out...and yes there are those who want to keep their work private, as to not allow plagiarism by making the video inaccessible to other countries, but with amazing work like that it deserves to be shared and viewed by many.

Top Bottom