• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 Novel?!

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Hi,

Basically I haven't read the DMC4 novel I keep hearing about, not only because everyone says it's crap, but also becasue practically all the DMC books I have read to be honest I haven't particularly enjoyed - they're ok, but nothing special.

So anyway I was wondering what actually happens in the novel? Can anyone who has read it give ma basic overview?

Thanks in advance!

^_^ Eb

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Ha thanks! I just quickly skimmed over this to get the general gist and >_<!!!

This part makes me laugh, but also cry -

Dante does not believe in things like “fate” and “destiny”, but yet he felt like it had to be fate/destiny for him to have met Nero as he had never thought of the possibility of there being someone else who shares the same blood as he. How does he know they share the same blood? He just can feel it. LOL.

I'm pleased I haven't read it now!

Thanks again.

Eb ^_^

Dantenero

Ebony;239510 said:
Ha thanks! I just quickly skimmed over this to get the general gist and >_<!!!

This part makes me laugh, but also cry -

I'm pleased I haven't read it now!

Thanks again.

Eb ^_^

the truth is i didn't read it, cuz it's too long and i'm lazy and don't like novel, i just happen to see your request so i search for it, anyway, glad to be a help^_^

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
^ You searched for it! Wow! Thanks - I didn't think of that. (Duh!) I just know that a lot of people on here rant about it, so here I am! Anyway thanks again!

after reading that summary..it makes me wanna read it jus so i can say wtf lol XD...but its kool how nero opened his own devil may cry shop..funny i was jus thinking dante should do that lol

Top Bottom