• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 Music

TheEyeCanSee

Devil Trigger Happy
Hey there! I'm new around here, but I've been lurking around for a bit and I think this site is badass. Joined up and now I look forward to posting :)

But to get straight into it, I heard there's gona be a 3 disc DMC4 OST coming our in february which will contain something like 104 songs? The truth?

I've got the 15 tracks from the promo and I must say....I'm loving it! What are your fav tracks so far? I have to say 'The Viper' is very cool....has a hint of a James Bond style melody in there...or is it just me?

One more question while I'm at it...can anyone lead me to any site where the lyrics to these tracks are? I'd greatly appreciate it.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I haven't heard anything but I think it's very likely. Devil May Cry 3 OST is 104 tracks as well;)

And welcome to the forums, I hope you'll have fun here^^

Janny

Dines with dementia
I love game soundtracks to bits! Currently my 2 fave songs from DMC4 are Out of Darkness and the more known Shall Never Surrender. I have listened to them so much, I know the lyrics almost by heart ^_^

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
oh yes... Shall Never Surrender and Out of Darkness... the lyrics are taunting. I sit in class singing them off in my head with unintentional bobbing to the imagined tune it drives my friends insane and probably makes my teachers think i'm crazy XP

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Yep. I read about this awhile back, but not much info just yet. Thanks for posting though. Here's the cover art to that CD. :]

DMC4OriginalSoundtrack.jpg

Joyce_Nero

*nod* yeah, I saw when I checked PLAYASIA a few days ago and I was a bit "hu? An another soundtrack? oO" XD
But well...I think I won't buy it this time! ^^''

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Where did you get the tracks you have? I've been looking for some but I dont really know where to start.

That box art kicks *** (I didnt realise that was censored and I dont know what to replace it with ><). I could actually be tempted to buy the soudtrack (not just for the art.. lol)

Janny

Dines with dementia
Woah, the box art is awesome! Any chance I'll find a bigger version of the pic around the net? :unsure:

Speaking of the soundtrack, I've never actually understood the part from Out of Darkness with "Even devils cry of sin/ Always turn your back on him." Erm... why?

TheEyeCanSee

Devil Trigger Happy
Oh man, thanks for the links you guys have given...awesome stuff. I downloaded the DMC4 special tracks via a file sharing system...ares. That's how I got them.

As for the boxart...I'm loving it! badass cover that.

Top Bottom