• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 Mission 1 entrance!

Chrysander

Dude that is so awesome. I wish those guys were human man, he kicks their arses, I like the idea of him killing humans (if they're scumbags). But either way, that was so awesome to see Dante smash heads.

heatlancer

1# Trickster
would those *******s shut the hell up >.<..

and when it cut it was just when it was getting to the good bit

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Zato-OW;64574 said:
Yeah its funny because Dante almost killed Credo, IDK if he was gonna actualy kill Kyrie though.

It looked like he came to kill the people who he knew were demons. He wasn't even paying attention to Kyrie. Even though it seem to stall Dante from being dead focused on Credo(he is one lucky punk).:lol:

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Here is a quick hands on vid with Morgan Webb and Chris Kramer(Capcom director of communitcations). There is nothing special about this vid, I just wanted everyone to see the blasphemy Chris speaks to Morgan. He says the order for DMC is 3,1,2,4. When I heard that I stood up shouting you stupid GIT!!! He really pi$$ed me off.

Chrysander

Yeah, it seemed like Dante either wasn't going to kill Kyrie, or wasn't sure. He had no probs killing the rest. Maybe it's because she wasn't attacking. He might have come just to kill that one old dude, and then defended himself against whoever came at him.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Here is a quick hands on vid with Morgan Webb and Chris Kramer(Capcom director of communitcations).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XG550tpRyRE

There is nothing special about this vid, I just wanted everyone to see the blasphemy Chris speaks to Morgan. He says the order for DMC is 3,1,2,4. When I heard that I stood up shouting you stupid GIT!!! He really pi$$ed me off.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Chrysander;64582 said:
Yeah, it seemed like Dante either wasn't going to kill Kyrie, or wasn't sure. He had no probs killing the rest. Maybe it's because she wasn't attacking. He might have come just to kill that one old dude, and then defended himself against whoever came at him.

Yeah he defened himself quite SSStylishly. I think the only reason it looked like Credo was going to die was because he was near the old guy. Dante was probably going over there to make sure he was dead and if Credo got up to oppose Dante he would have either knocked him aside or he was on the list to be killed also.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Man, Dante kicked a$$!

Chrysander;64575 said:
Dude that is so awesome. I wish those guys were human man, he kicks their arses, I like the idea of him killing humans (if they're scumbags). But either way, that was so awesome to see Dante smash heads.

Same here, I'd love to see him kill some humans.

Chrysander

It's like in Angel, I like it when humans think they have a chance, and he just slaps the crap out of them. In season 1 when Cordelia gets impregnated by that demon, and those schmucks who are responsible try to shoot Angel... and he just smacks them to pieces, kicks one of them through a window, nyaha.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
that vid was sweet, Dante kicked *** in seconds, i mean seconds, after all the talking stopped.

Top Bottom