• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4: Final Release Support Logitech RumblePad 2 ?

Jordan_L

Hi there, firstly I posted something similar to this in the feedback section, but I guess it was the wrong section to post this in, anyhow, I know Microsoft forces that the xbox360 controller be fully functional in the game that uses the windows title. But honestly, just as many customers, if not more, own a Logitech RumblePad 2. I've been reading around different forums and finding out that it works for some people, and others it has it's problems, and one fact is that the vibration does not work. On A side note: I purchased this controller over the xbox 360 for preferences, it is obviously made with the PS2/PS3 controller in mind, and Logitech RumblePad 2 Delivers, great gamepad.

GRID ( codemasters new racing game ) added complete support for the Logitech Rumblepad 2 once the game released in their first patch 1.1 ( within the first week and a half ) of release to meet the demand for the support.

So many users including me use the Logitech RumblePad 2 for a PC Gamepad, and I plan on purchasing Devil May Cry 4 when it releases, so is there any info regarding whether or not the Logitech RumblePad 2 will have support when the full release hits store shelves? Thanks

log_rumblepad2.jpg

Jordan_L

Any Insight ? I have about 8 people here in this Dorm that would like to know, so we know if we should all purchase the game or not.

Jordan_L

The dev's don't check these forums much do they, are there any particular forums I can visit to gain information from the developers.

Jordan_L

That's good, I heard that some people had problems with it while playing the Demo. I guess it's on their end. If the Vibration still isn't added in the final release, I guess it will save me battery life which is also nice.

GeFiLTe

Hello, i got few problems:
1.The right axis dosn't seem to respond.
2.I can't manage to perform all moves.
3.Can't swich weapons.

Does anyone have those problems?

Top Bottom