• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 DVD sample short

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I'm sure someone will rip the DVD, but I love stuff that shows you how it's made. Especially the motion capture. Gloria's looks... very entertaining. xD

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I'll have to agree there. I especially like to watch them after I've finished the game and want to view something to relax.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Awesome! Very, very nice find! I'll be checking the video out after I post this. =]

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Ooooooh YAY!!! Now im really glad I got special edition. (dispite only Nero's face is on the case >_>) I can't wait!

Speaking of sexy time, it saids the game is rated M for blah blah blah and SEXUAL THEMES yeeeeaaaaah, I wonder what that means. *dirty thoughs*

Joyce_Nero

That's so cool, thanks for posting! ^^ I really hope someone will rip the DVD because I love to watch this stuff! ^___^

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Vergilissexy;64071 said:
Ooooooh YAY!!! Now im really glad I got special edition. (dispite only Nero's face is on the case >_>) I can't wait!

Speaking of sexy time, it saids the game is rated M for blah blah blah and SEXUAL THEMES yeeeeaaaaah, I wonder what that means. *dirty thoughs*

I don't want to disappoint you but I fear that Sexual Themes have something to do with Gloria"-_-
I hope I'm wrong though.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Vergilissexy;64071 said:

It could be because of Gloria. Her moves are VERY suggestive, and she's literally going commando under her outfit... though you don't really get to see a glimps of it fully (thank god!). Also, Lady is a bit flashy with her top. I actually think she looks pretty classy in it. But who knows... The ESRB sees what they label as Sexual Themed or suggestive. :B

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Yeah, but that's not really anything to called sexual theme. Cuz if that's the case DOA would be rated for sexual themes. Lets hope there's some kind of perverted scene with Dante or something. ORRRRR better yet, anyone remember God of War 1 and 2...remember the mini games with the girls in the tub and on the bed?

XDXDXDXD Dude if we could have one of those in DMC with Dante and some succubus or something like that. Oh man, I would kill to have something like that in the game. *emails Capcom*

Top Bottom