• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 CE Signed by Reuben Langdon!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
:lol: $250?!?!?
Heh heh heh. I love Reuben, but...LOL.
If you can get his phone number and home addi, I'd pay you $2500!

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Holy cow! It's signed in my states capitol too XD...Yay Little Rock, Arkansas. If I had money, I'd buy this v_V

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
LMAO, I bet Reuben Langdon is looking at this forum, staring at this specific thread, saying to himself, "Gah...these people are a bunch of fanatical crackheads."

And it's true. I am a fanatical crackhead xD. (no...I do not smoke crack.)

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
And Turian...just out of curiosity, are you the seller, because the seller's name is 'turianx'

Turian

BlueDevil;208363 said:
And Turian...just out of curiosity, are you the seller, because the seller's name is 'turianx'

I won't lie to you. I'm the seller. Me becoming a member here was not coincidence. Although I am a huge DMC fan, I did become a member here with the intention of selling this. Now then, that doesn't mean I won't contribute to the forums, because I will.

About the price:

I didn't think starting bidding at $150 was to steep. Sorry for the crazy price. Iv'e seen ultra rare Mega Man 9 press kits go for $1500.00, so i honestly thought $250 was low. I did not mean to offend anyone's intelligence. I simply thought fans of DMC's Dante might not have a problem with such a price for a collectible.

Edit:
Revised the price to be more reasonable. Forgot what kinda economy we are dealing with, and I wanted to make it more affordable for you guys. I wouldn't sell this but I need the money.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Tell me when something's signed by Dan, kthxbai.

BAW! I JUST SPENT ALL MY MONEY ON A DMC3 VERSION OF DANTE ACTION FIGURE! BAW!

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Well, as stated above, I would buy it XD...just don't have the money right now. I'm not saying the price was too high. Crap, I thought $250 was actually just about right, maybe a little cheap, for something like that. I mean, the price for a CE DMC4 would be about 70 bucks alone, but throw on the signature from Reuben Langdon, and you've got yourself a goldmine in the form of a video game.

Basically, what I'm saying is, Turian...you are a MONEY HOAR! Just kidding! XD

I find your plan intelligent. Introducing something like that to this forum to sell it. I wish I was smurt like thayat...T_T

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hahaha, you'd have to pay up Dani. XD
I'd buy it if I had cash. At the moment I've got $5 in my bank account, and it's not changing until I actually land a solid job that pays decent.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
**** me. I asked my dad, and he said no. "You can just look up a convention and meet him in real and get a ten buck autograph. Maybe even get Dan's, too." Baw. I want it nao. ;_;

aka958

Don't trust people
I don't see the point? I enjoy the game and I really don't care for a signature by someone who were in making it. I've got my own signature. :p

Top Bottom