• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC3 vs. DMC4

DMC3 or DMC4?

• Total voters

UchihaClanLeader

SSSlayer of demons
Yeah I know this kind of thread has been already made by someone else, but it's too old and I don't want to bump.
I prefer Devil May Cry 4 over 3 just because it has better graphics and sound and you can switch Dante's fighting styles at will.
But, if it was DMC3:SE vs. DMC4, I'll vote DMC3:SE because it has a HUGE Bloody Palace and it was quite hard. Plus that we can play as Vergil^_^

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
Well, DMC 3 is okay for me, but i enjoy the shiny graphics more, now if Capcom were to remake the 3rd part :O

Balious

I voted for DMC4. But if it was between 1 and 4 I pick 1 anyday. The original just sticks to me.

Well the main reason I chose DMC4 is most likely due to not having played DMC3 all the way but only the first few missions (borrowed it and didn't get time to complete it). But I do like being Nero and also having Dante on there so thats my decision.

Durante

Dead
Since i never actually played dmc4 i vote for 3 cause i really enjoyed the game and i didin't get bored of it

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
i voted DMC 3 mainly because even though the graphics are nice and shiny in DMC 4 the lack of great gameplay is pretty absent so i don't like it as much, i sqay this because DMC 4 Dante it's cool that you get to switch his styles but the lack of original moves is kind of stupid they jusy update the moves from DMC 3

and i prefer the quality of the gameplay rather than how it looks, thats just me.

lafudge

&vergil.♥
I picked DMC3 for a number of reasons.

- Vergil.
- Dante was cooler.
- Vergil.
- The storyline was better.
- Vergil.
- The setting was darker.
- Vergil.
- The battles were more epic.
- Vergil.
- The "big boss" wasn't corny as hell.
- Vergil.
- No retarded sudden character introductions, i.e. Nero.
- Vergil.

So... yeah. xD

DMVincent

i perfer 3 cause dante got more specials and cool weapons in 4 i dont even know if dante can do million stabs or fireworks but he has 3 weapons in the game but still i like 3

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
So desperately want to vote for DMC3... but my heart tells Devil May Cry 4. The HD graphics of DMC4 and enhanced Bloody Palace is the clincher for me. I do miss being able to play as Vergil, mind, shame I can't hook up my PS2 to my projector. :(

Zato-OW

King
I went for DMC4. DMC3 was good but then again DMC3:SE is where my heart is at for this series. But DMC4 would be the better game. Now if it was SE then I would've went for it.

Sparda™

Zato-OW;172187 said:
I went for DMC4. DMC3 was good but then again DMC3:SE is where my heart is at for this series. But DMC4 would be the better game. Now if it was SE then I would've went for it.

DMC3 includes also the SE thingy.

It's obvious.<_<

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
lafudge;171811 said:
I picked DMC3 for a number of reasons.

- Vergil.
- Dante was cooler.
- Vergil.
- The storyline was better.
- Vergil.
- The setting was darker.
- Vergil.
- The battles were more epic.
- Vergil.
- The "big boss" wasn't corny as hell.
- Vergil.
- No retarded sudden character introductions, i.e. Nero.
- Vergil.

So... yeah. xD

wow.... thats alot of...uh...reasons to tell why DMC 3 is better.... i think

Zato-OW

King
Sparda™;172246 said:
DMC3 includes also the SE thingy.

It's obvious.<_<

Slayer_of_Darkness96;171282 said:
Yeah I know this kind of thread has been already made by someone else, but it's too old and I don't want to bump.
I prefer Devil May Cry 4 over 3 just because it has better graphics and sound and you can switch Dante's fighting styles at will.
But, if it was DMC3:SE vs. DMC4, I'll vote DMC3:SE because it has a HUGE Bloody Palace and it was quite hard. Plus that we can play as Vergil^_^

Uh he said DMC3 not DMC3SE....:dry: Its obvious.

Top Bottom