• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC3 Vergil vs DmC Vergil

Alright guys. I'm new here. This is my first thread so bear with me. I have seen a lot of old Dante vs new Dante arguments and I wanted to know who you guys thought would win between the Classic Vergil from DMC 3 and the new Vergil from DmC. DMC3 Vergil has his Yamato and DmC Vergil has his Yamato. DmC Vergil is at his power at the end of DmC with his DT. Old Vergil has his DT from the first time the player faces him.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I'm going to have to go with New Vergil. I like him better, and I honestly believe he's more powerful.

Oh and just a word of friendly advice... threads like this tend to lead to flame wars. I hope this one doesn't, though.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Smart money would be on DMC 3 Vergil as he seems to have more experience in combat where DmC Vergil seems rusty or lacking in expierence despite having knowledge.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Though New Vergil has more moves to work with in terms of yamato, I'd have to give it to old Vergil since he has more weapons and more force in attacking.

However if we're talking about Vergil at the end of DmC, then new Vergil hands down.

Top Bottom