• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC3 SE and Operating Systems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Guess I'm gonna try and tax your brains now.

HOPEFULLY... *cough* I'm getting a Laptop soon. Its operating System is Windows 7 (Home Premium). Does anyone have any idea if DMC3 SE runs on windows 7? :lol:

I haven't got a clue when it comes to computers/laptops...

Thanks guys

VB

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I'm building a Windows 7 computer currently and one of the first games I want to test on it is Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition. I reckon it will be compatible with Windows 7 but I cannot say for certain without looking into it.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Good luck building your computer

Hey, you will let me know if DMC3 SE works on it... Please???

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Sure will! I just ordered the last part for PC today from Amazon UK and they reckon it should arrive by Friday. The first thing I'll done is install Devil May Cry 3 and let you know how it goes. I'll be installed Windows 7 64bit by the way? Are you using 64bit too or 32bit?

I'll see if I can dig up some info regarding Devil May Cry 3 and Windows 7 compatibility in the meantime for you. I'm sure there'll have been plenty of people in the same boat as you and will have found an answer. I'll see what I can find. Google, here I come!

Off-topic: Might try Bing instead...I'm starting to quite like Bing... o_O

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
It's fine, works perfectly well, it was one of the first games I installed on the Alienware lappy and it worked like a dream, no compatibility issues with Win7.

Just a shame the control scheme for the PC version sucks arse.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I didn't know computers worked in bits! (I'm confused even more!!)

All i know is that it is a HD disc drive (i should really have posted this when i got the laptop). 256GB graphic mem, AMD Turion2 Ultra dual core processor, 4GB ddr2 ram... (whatever that all means)

Alienware?
I suppose the game needs a controller? Analogue or Digital...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom