• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC3 Prequel

So in Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening, Dante says to Vergil when Arkham knocks Ebony into the air and Vergil catches the gun "Remember what we used to say?" and they say JACKPOT and shoot him.
SO CAN WE PLEASE SEE A PREQUEL TO THREE WHERE DANTE AND VERGIL KILL DEMONS TOGETHER? Maybe Dante uses Ivory and Vergil Ebony? Imagine the co-op potential. So I just want to know your thoughts on this.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
So in Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening, Dante says to Vergil when Arkham knocks Ebony into the air and Vergil catches the gun "Remember what we used to say?" and they say JACKPOT and shoot him.
SO CAN WE PLEASE SEE A PREQUEL TO THREE WHERE DANTE AND VERGIL KILL DEMONS TOGETHER? Maybe Dante uses Ivory and Vergil Ebony? Imagine the co-op potential. So I just want to know your thoughts on this.

i wouldnt mind a vergil game where it shows his journey and fight through hell to become nelo angelo i mean think of star wars unleashed and bionic cammando where the character basically "dies" at the end or becomes evil or enslaved it worked for that i say a verigl game with him fighting through hell to mundus with a dante play through as well with the story stemming from what he did between dmc3 and dmc2

That
i wouldnt mind a vergil game where it shows his journey and fight through hell to become nelo angelo i mean think of star wars unleashed and bionic cammando where the character basically "dies" at the end or becomes evil or enslaved it worked for that i say a verigl game with him fighting through hell to mundus with a dante play through as well with the story stemming from what he did between dmc3 and dmc2
That would be pretty sick. Kinda like Vergil's downfall. only with Classic Vergil.

Top Bottom