• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC3 on the Top 10 Toughest Games to Beat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albion Knight

DMC n00b
Premium
http://cube.ign.com/articles/774/774910p1.html

This is one of those games that knows it's hard, and it just doesn't give a crap. It looks you straight in the eye and says, "Yeah, I'm hard. So what? If you can't take it, I'm sure there's a copy of TMNT lying around here somewhere." With so much retro gaming going on nowadays, longtime gamers are being reminded that games used to be hard. Devil May Cry 3 channels that legacy. Trust us: the devil won't be the only one crying…

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
nice find gill bates (lol i like it;)). but it's true about dmc being difficult. that's another reason why it's a really good game- you have the easy mode for beginners, normal mode for experienced gamers then stupidly harder modes for those who dare. it suits all peoples gaming ability. lecture over.

Blood Knight

Demon Warrior
this cool, but not unexpected. i've seen dante and all things devilmaycry on all sorts of lists like this.
hardest game, best game, favorite game character, top hardcore character, most badass character, the list goes on.

Nelo Assholo

King of the Universe
Check it out, that old piece of NES crap Contra is at #1. :3 I personally didn't quite think it was as hard as they made it sound, I actually thought it was easy, Konami code or not. :3

VergilxKuraudo

Jester Spank Butt
If we're strictly speaking on standard difficulty mode, it's not that hard to beat (but it does sure feel... fulfilling when you beat it).

Oh, but I totally agree with Shinobi being on that list. Have you guys ever played it? It's ****ing incredible how hard it is. I spent hours trying to pwn the last boss fight. It was extremely frustrating. And the ending wasn't even that good! It ****ed me off...

But I really do commend myself for beating a game considered one of the most top 10 hardest games ever. :) But ****, that was only on normal mode. Didn't bother ****ing with hard mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom