• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC3 Dante

TheNakedGun

2013-02-05_00020.jpg

Now avaible for download on DMCmods.com!

http://dmcmods.com/310-dmc3-dante

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!
Great mod, bro!
I'm still waiting for someone to make a DMC1 Dante mod though.

Will you also be modding Vergil or Dante's handguns to look like their old selves?

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Isn't that the same as DMC3 costume?
Think of the mod as TNG putting that extra polish on Ninja Theory's work. Looks much more authentic and true to the original DMC3 Dante; nice work, TNG!

TheNakedGun

Think of the mod as TNG putting that extra polish on Ninja Theory's work. Looks much more authentic and true to the original DMC3 Dante; nice work, TNG!

Always too kind sir, thanks :D

Great mod, bro!
I'm still waiting for someone to make a DMC1 Dante mod though.

Will you also be modding Vergil or Dante's handguns to look like their old selves?

Well i'd like to but i'm not that skilled! I'd need to redraw the textures but i haven't got a drawing tablet so it's quite impossible for me to draw them.. I really hope someone will do that, though :cool:

TheNakedGun

Question, is it possible to use the wig from Mission 1 as hair for this DMC3 model?
Yes, I think it will be possible in the near future as the unreal engine is really moddable. But i'm not into modelling so i'm just speculating :D

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Can someone give him the hair he gets at the end of the game instead? The standard white hair? cause that hair just doesn't look good on him to me.:/

Tmfaria

Member of the Order
It's just me.

But the classic Dante style/costume just doesn't fit the new Dante. It feels like its giving to much of a 'trying to hard' approach.

Then again, I guess NT is trying to 'satisfy' all DMC fans.

Mister Z

Changes avatars like they were t-shirts
It's just me.

But the classic Dante style/costume just doesn't fit the new Dante. It feels like its giving to much of a 'trying to hard' approach.

Then again, I guess NT is trying to 'satisfy' all DMC fans.

I think the point of the classic Dante costume is just to have Dante looking like his classic version. Just that. It's not supposed to be fitting. It's not even supposed to be relevant. It's just there to be a little neat bonus for anyone who wants it.

zaselim

how to make it work cause its not working for me. when i load the game with this mod nothing happens, just the original dante.

Tody

I'm sure many will love this, it looks great :D Awesome work! Pity about having to get the DLC first though.

Top Bottom