• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC3 Dante

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I can't help but feel Dante is over-pretentiously cocky in DMC3. It's funny to see him be maturely cocky (DMC1), to bored and serious(DMC2), to extremely cocky and arrogant next! It's pretty odd. DMC was suppose to be about a man who's half demon and is hunting demons to one day get revenge for the death of his brother and mother. Now it's about a guy who's half demon who kills other demons for a party and to have a bad ass time. I don't mind the change but you gotta admit, it's a bit strange, especially since DMC3 Dante, who's fun, and doesn't seem to take his mother's death as harshly as Vergil, to a guy who cracks jokes but take to heart the death of his mother to demons. This is why DmC makes more sense to me as a prequel to DMC1 since DmC makes Dante a bit more serious like DMC1 Dante. So he has black hair, who cares! It's DMC! (Okay alot of people care, but still)

Thoughts?:ermm:

Dante47

It's called "Character Development". This was his first appearance according to the canon of the games. So seeing his change throughout games is interesting and shows how different he is, and how anything can happen to a hopeful youth.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Well, DMC3 Dante is alot younger and more immature than DMC or DMC2 Dante, so it reflects how he matures over time, like Dante47 mentioned above......

Top Bottom