• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

dmc3 cheats dont work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

luminar

doombringer
i tried using the cheat for all modes and such but it didnt work whats up with that. is there a trick to it or what.:verymad: i like this one it looks like a klingon.

Lady

the missing piece
for SE or the normal edition?

SE is a bit harder to input than th enormal edition. I had to do it more than 5 times to get it through.

GenocideHero

How bout you beat the game without cheats.

Heres a cheat:

If your really that bad die alot of times then it will enable EASY MODE!

Virgil

Lady said:
for SE or the normal edition?

SE is a bit harder to input than th enormal edition. I had to do it more than 5 times to get it through.

it shouldn't have taken that long. y use cheats beat the game like the rest of us lol

luminar

doombringer
i am trying but id like to have the cheats too, i cheated all the way through final fantasy tactics for the story not a challenge. ah oh well. thanks guys.

Lady

the missing piece
Virgil said:
it shouldn't have taken that long. y use cheats beat the game like the rest of us lol

do you know why? lol. I used cheats because Dante kept on dying everywhere when i first played, and it wasn't SE Ed i was playing either. I basically need something that'd survive so i could figure out how to use him :p If the normal edition had Bloody Palace in it i'd probably wouldn't use cheats. Do realize that DMC3 is the first game of the genre and series i've every played? haha. And no, i do not use corrupt Dante/Vergil.

silverhart

There is a cheat.

Hold L1,L2,R1 and R2 and rotate the left analogue stick clockwise on the main menu until you hear 'Devil May Cry'

It opens all difficulty levels, including Heaven and Hell, all costumes and galley art and movies.

So there is a cheat!!

luminar

doombringer
silverhart said:
There is a cheat.

Hold L1,L2,R1 and R2 and rotate the left analogue stick clockwise on the main menu until you hear 'Devil May Cry'

It opens all difficulty levels, including Heaven and Hell, all costumes and galley art and movies.

So there is a cheat!!
i know i just cant get it to work.

Noxotic

you have special edition or normal?

Normal is:
At the Start Menu, hold down L1, L2, R1, R2 and rotate the left analog stick until you hear Devil May Cry.

Special Edition is:
Hold R1 + R2 + L1 + L2 + D-pad left & up + Left analog stick right & down (upper-left d-pad and lower-right analog)
(at the same time for d-pad and analog sitck)

for special edition you have to hold everything until it says devil may cry

Also, you shouldn't really use cheats...........

ShadowNinja X7 said:
Yea, the SE edition cheat is different then the normal, thats why it won't work.

The cheat to unlock everything (lvls, characters, difficulties, etc.) is exactly the same as DMC3. My friend and I were surprised at this when we realized it worked on SpecialEdition.

lord_vergil06

nelo angelo
i never use cheats.... i like a challenge... cheating in a game... huh... will i can't cheat now sence i have ever thing lol... beside i never liked cheat. they took out the fun in game...

Dante 4

Dont Dare Blame DMC 3

Dude Im New The Cheat Is

(When Youre On The Screen That Says New Game,Load Game And Options Hols Down:)

R1,R2,L1 And L2 And Wiggle Both The Analog Sticks Round In A Circle For About 20 Seconds Until You Hear A Voive Saying

(DEVIL MAY CRY)

And Then Load Youre Game And When You See The Costume Of Dante With Purple Gas All Around His Body Go That Dante Costume And You Will Have Unlimited Devil Trigger

And That Means Unlimited Quicksilver And Unlimited Doppelganger Too......Have Fun

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Re: Dont Dare Blame DMC 3

Dante 4 said:
Dude Im New The Cheat Is

(When Youre On The Screen That Says New Game,Load Game And Options Hols Down:)

R1,R2,L1 And L2 And Wiggle Both The Analog Sticks Round In A Circle For About 20 Seconds Until You Hear A Voive Saying

(DEVIL MAY CRY)

And Then Load Youre Game And When You See The Costume Of Dante With Purple Gas All Around His Body Go That Dante Costume And You Will Have Unlimited Devil Trigger

And That Means Unlimited Quicksilver And Unlimited Doppelganger Too......Have Fun

Dante 4.........................Cheats sucks for DMC......................i just do fair play to learn and fight against Bosses and enemies with fair

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
there is no fun....................there is bad players.......................at least...................................i am not a Cheater than Dante 4...............................but the bet game to do cheats is GTA: Vice City or San Andreas........................thats super Crazy to put cheats on

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
LOL........................it would be more crazyer than playing DMC....................GTa is cool.....................but not the cooler than DMC............:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom