• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

dmc2 or dmc5?

Which would you rather have?

• Total voters

REAPER 3142

Revenge Solves Everything..............
Would you rather have a dmc5 or a remake/do over of dmc2?

I would be so excited if there was a dmc5, but..............................................................................................
dmc2 was pretty bad and I would really like to see it get a second chance. I really liked what they were going for, but it was executed very poorly.

Things I would keep:
-Dante's look from dmc2.
-Arius as the antagonist.
-Lucia as a playable character alongside Dante. (but in this she would be a nephilim. half human/angel.)
-The Despair Embodied. (cool looking boss.)

Everything else would definitely need a makeover:
-enviroment.
-enemies.
-voice acting.
-weapons.
-boss fights.

I doubt this would ever happen, but it's a nice thought.

Thoughts?

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
Pretty sure we've got at least three of these threads in the DMC General section alone.

As for your points: I'd like to see Arius done properly, more fleshed out and the like would be nice but keep the voice actor, dear god keep the voice actor.

Hell if we could get the Despair Embodied again with a more fleshed out (AKA: Not ****) combat system with all the trimmings of difficulty as well as a Dante that isn't just a walking brick wall with a devil trigger ability (Another point by the way, a DT that's actually a DT would be nice)

Overall i'd rather have the DMC5, i'm not overly fond of the world developed by NT but given a reasonable time skip from the end of DmC to allow Dante to develop a more matured personality it could be something interesting.

VineBigBoss

GGXRD <3
I would rather see a original Devil May Cry remake than these options, but i don't even know if it's a possibility. But i stick with DMC5 because good gameplay and expect they explain more about Nero.

Top Bottom