• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC2 Fanfic project

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
OK. I need my fellow writers to help me on this project. Scattered throughout the site are my ideas for DmC2. I want to write a fanfic on here, with my ideas (as well as the ideas of anyone who helps) into one script. Equal credit and will be given to those who help. Please respond if you are interested.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I am interested. I mean regardless to all the other Fan Fics I should be working on :|

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I'll add some ideas.

For this to work, you need to pay very close attention to how Dante interacts with each character. This will be Dante after DmC so he has to have a bit more maturity now along with that same black humor and cockiness but he must also have mourning for the loss of his brother physically and mentally. It also wouldn't hurt to update his attire.

TerrorA

I'll add some ideas.

For this to work, you need to pay very close attention to how Dante interacts with each character. This will be Dante after DmC so he has to have a bit more maturity now along with that same black humor and cockiness but he must also have mourning for the loss of his brother physically and mentally. It also wouldn't hurt to update his attire.

Thanks, man! I'll remember that.

REAPER 3142

Revenge Solves Everything..............
I'll add some ideas.

I agree dude. as for his new wardrobe i had a few ideas. like seeing as its after a major disaster and what i imagine a constant survival/war zone, Dante might wear a combat vest to carry more ammunition (just for looks and story purpose, no actual ammo use.) His usual knuckle gloves, a tattered shirt and torn pants, with longer white hair and maybe 5 o clock shadow to show a little bit of age.

TerrorA

I agree dude. as for his new wardrobe i had a few ideas. like seeing as its after a major disaster and what i imagine a constant survival/war zone, Dante might wear a combat vest to carry more ammunition (just for looks and story purpose, no actual ammo use.) His usual knuckle gloves, a tattered shirt and torn pants, with longer white hair and maybe 5 o clock shadow to show a little bit of age.

I was thinking less Mad Max and more The Man with No Name/ Vampire Hunter D

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Well we need to remember that this is Devil May Cry not a war game. He has to at least wear a long coat. Keep his hair as short as it was in DmC after the Vergil fight. New Dante still has to look distinctive from the old Dante. For style I was thinking Alex Mercer's old concept arts.
Pro1_Alex_Concept_Art_Outfit.png

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I'm interested, but our ideas would probably be too different in the end.

I'm thinking of writing my own but, let me know if you want my feedback, anyway.

REAPER 3142

Revenge Solves Everything..............
th
Well we need to remember that this is Devil May Cry not a war game. He has to at least wear a long coat. Keep his hair as short as it was in DmC after the Vergil fight. New Dante still has to look distinctive from the old Dante. For style I was thinking Alex Mercer's old concept arts.
Pro1_Alex_Concept_Art_Outfit.png

thats actually really similar to what i had in mind, just add a vest and gloves. i want it to feel as though Dante is always prepared to keep on the move.

Top Bottom