• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dmc Vs Star Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kool626

Demon Slayer
Which side will win.
Dante vs Darth Vader
Vergil vs Count donku
any star war charater vd dmc charater
also Dmc villans
like mudus or nelo anglo

imagine dante wid a lightsaber lol

Crimson Devil

Swordsmaster
Well... I'm a huge Dante fan. But IMO if dante fought Starkiller (from The Force Unleashed game) he would lose.
Dante is strong but I dont see how he can resist Starkiller's force grip.
Starkiller is too strong compared to other force user characters thats why I chose him. He was strong enough to bring a Star Destroyer (that HUGE ship) down.

Keaton

Premium
Crimson Devil;184887 said:
Well... I'm a huge Dante fan. But IMO if dante fought Starkiller (from The Force Unleashed game) he would lose.
Dante is strong but I dont see how he can resist Starkiller's force grip.
Starkiller is too strong compared to other force user characters thats why I chose him. He was strong enough to bring a Star Destroyer (that HUGE ship) down.

Hum.
I've played Force Unleashed to death, but despite all of the above Galen Marek would probably be overwhelmed by Dante. Afterall, Dante wouldn;t be too phased by Force Lightning, also Dante doesn't actually need to breathe (from what we've seen), or atleast he can hold his breath for a long while.

I'm for Dante on this one, Galen would be one fearsome foe for Dante, but I wouldn't imagine that he could best him.

Meg

since they made mortal kombat vs. dc universe they should make dmc vs star wars into a game. but only if jar jar binks is playable.

Railazel

Hmmm.... I say DMC. The Force is powerful, but its still one of those things where even though its invisible, you can still counter it. For instance, Force Grip is slow and gradual, so you can do anything within that time to kill the person using it. Basically, The Force is a very powerful weapon, but its too... bland and really isn't all that subtle of an ability. So, DMC wins on account of having more variable abilities that can counter the Force.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom