• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Unreleased Soundtrack Audio Rip?

priest3

Hello, DmC actually has a lot of tracks and instrumentals that weren't officially released. Which is very sad, because all of them sound amazing!
Here are two of the best in my opinion.

There are a lot more. Can someone please rip the entire unreleased soundtracks from DmC in original best quality and provide a download link? I also heard there was a Line-in DmC Rip with unreleased ost. But it's not on the internet anymore.
https://www.reddit.com/r/DevilMayCry/comments/6a5lbk

priest3

Wow that is exactly what I wanted! Thank you so much GoodGoneBad! How did you even find this. ^^
Thank you so much, you demon killer! I love these tracks. :)

GoodGoneBad

Reuploader n' modder
Wow that is exactly what I wanted! Thank you so much GoodGoneBad! How did you even find this. ^^
Thank you so much, you demon killer! I love these tracks. :)
I always had this since it was first released, never thought someone will need this here

priest3

Hi GoodGoneBad, I just downloaded it from the mediafire link but the soundtrack is incomplete. Those two tracks I posted in my question (those 2 youtube videos) are not included in that audio rip.

Listen to the two videos I posted on top, Dreamrunner and the other one. These tracks are not in it.

Or wait my bad, actually now I'm finding various unreleased osts. They're just hard to find. Let me check if I will find my two posted tracks as well. ^^

Yup they are there. Thank you then GoodGoneBad. Everything seems to be included! :)
Thanks so much I love collecting these especially rare osts.

Hm, I can not find the Dreamrunner Soundtrack. It's the first video. Is it included in that rip from yours?

I only found the 2nd one which is track number 139. But where's the Dreamrunner Theme track... I can't find it.

priest3

OH I FOUND IT. So the first one is track number 139 and the second one is 107 (Dreamrunner). Thanks so much. Your rip is complete and my life too! :D
Yeah thanks so much I found it at the same time when you commented.

berto

I Saw the Devil
@GoodGoneBad
You are not allowed to post copyrighted material here. You can post youtube links or other streaming services but no actual rips or copies of licensed works.

Top Bottom