• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC Trailers

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Here's a trip down memory lane with all the initial DMC game trailers.

DMC1
The one that started it all and paved the way for hack n' slash. Changing all we know about it and making it stylish.

DMC2
Not as good as the first, but one that tried to take a serious approach on DMC.

DMC3
My personal favorite. It really did give a good look at DMC3 and I loved how it was. definitively a favorite of mine.

DMC4
Or what I wanted it to be at least.:/

DmC
It was the change of a life time.

VergilNeroDante

I didnt even know that the DMC 4 trailer was THAT. Damn I wish they would have stuck with that because it looks like the events after DMC 2

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I didnt even know that the DMC 4 trailer was THAT. Damn I wish they would have stuck with that because it looks like the events after DMC 2

Which is funny because DMC4 was suppose to be Dante going through hell and there was gonna be Lady, Trish, Nelo Angelo, and even Nero in it, and the possibility of Vergil in it too. But Capcom scrapped it and made DMC4 what it is now.

Dante47

Damn... if only Devil May Cry 4 ended up that way.
If what DragonMaster2010 says is true, we could have gotten possibly the best Devil May Cry up till that point.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Which is funny because DMC4 was suppose to be Dante going through hell and there was gonna be Lady, Trish, Nelo Angelo, and even Nero in it, and the possibility of Vergil in it too. But Capcom scrapped it and made DMC4 what it is now.
wait, why would nero be in it?

Top Bottom