• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC time period

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
What time period did the DMC games take place?

I think DMC3 took place in the 70's, DMC1 took place in the 80's, DMC4 the early 90's, and DMC2 in the far off future, or our time period, cause Dante could be a few years older then how he looks.

What do you guys think?

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
It never clearly says when DMC takes place and it doesn't show anything that would give us a clear idea. The only thing we can definitely say is that it seems to take place during the late 20th century.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
DMC3 seems to be in the modern day while DMC1/DMC4 could be ten years in the future while DMC2 could be centuries away.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Well, since DMC1 came out in 2001 I'm ganna say 2001. I can't really find any veicles in DMC3 that are definitive proof a time period and DMC4 is victorian and baroque style with moder commodeties so that's no help. As it stands I'm sticking with whatever period the games were published in.

kryptoknight

DMC 3 2000's, DMC 2 centures away, DMC 1 roughy 20 years after DMC 3, and DMC 4 roughy 50 years before DMC 2

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
What time period did the DMC games take place?

I think DMC3 took place in the 70's, DMC1 took place in the 80's, DMC4 the early 90's, and DMC2 in the far off future, or our time period, cause Dante could be a few years older then how he looks.
What do you guys think?

DMC 3 was more like in the early 80's i guess it explains why dante is 'shirtless'
DMC 1 is also in the 80's or 90's kinda
DMC 2 was definitely set in a distant future
DMC 4 just doesn't seem to fit anywhere its just like final fantasy for me

I think DMC universe has its own timeline

Top Bottom