• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC "That's not logical" thread

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
Ok, we have DMC 1, 2, 3 and 4.

The purpose of this thread is to point out things in these DMC games that's not make sense.

I will start with few:
Dante's regeneration: It's far to high.

You can point out anything in any cutscene in any game.

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
dante getting stabbed he pulls it out and his clothes are fine not teared or anything like in dmc 4 when he gets impaled by his own sword and takes it out his black shirt or whatever it is isnt effected at all no hole in it

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
dante getting stabbed he pulls it out and his clothes are fine not teared or anything like in dmc 4 when he gets impaled by his own sword and takes it out his black shirt or whatever it is isnt effected at all no hole in it
I saw that. That just shows how unrealistical and "against" logic DMC is as a game lol.
And there is DMC logic and one of them is that Dante has incredible/insane/WTF regeneration.

But that logic should apply to Vergil. And if very powerful swords penetrating Dante does not even weaken him even though when he takes them out blood rushes out of him like a waterfall, then it does not make sense Vergil lost against Mundus.

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
I saw that. That just shows how unrealistical and "against" logic DMC is as a game lol.
And there is DMC logic and one of them is that Dante has incredible/insane/WTF regeneration.

But that logic should apply to Vergil. And if very powerful swords penetrating Dante does not even weaken him even though when he takes them out blood rushes out of him like a waterfall, then it does not make sense Vergil lost against Mundus.
well i dont believe vergil lost just by being penetrated by humungous swords no i think he fell into mundus magic he might have given him an idea that he could have alot of power if he served him and hence was under mind control.much like vegeta when babidi takes control of him because of his evil deire for power.and if your talking unrealistic and logic than the whole dmc series wouldnt make sense o_O . what are you trying to say

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
well i dont believe vergil lost just by being penetrated by humungous swords no i think he fell into mundus magic he might have given him an idea that he could have alot of power if he served him and hence was under mind control.much like vegeta when babidi takes control of him because of his evil deire for power.and if your talking unrealistic and logic than the whole dmc series wouldnt make sense :confused: . what are you trying to say
I am saying that Dante easily endures being stabbed by swords (and not any ordinary ones), and regenerates fast. How can then Vergil loose to Mundus.
Mundus must be very, very powerful in that case. Or there is holes in power balance.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
What about the Dante v.s Agnus cutscene,(DMC 4) where confetti flies onscreen when dante slides onto center stage
riding a theatre bench? :D

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
Capcom may be lazy or suck at making a good story, but they certainly are good at using music.
When Agnus theme music started to play when fight was about to start i felt "This **** is going down".

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
I have to admit, as over the top as it was, it was undoubtly one of my favorite cutscenes :D

Top Bottom