• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC: SOS Tournament

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Hey everyone, I was going to post these until the third video came out but I'm not sure how long it will be until then, so I figured what the hey.

It's a collaboration of DMC combo players with some unique editing I quite liked in places, plus there are a few real good players involved like XEM, nero19901 and 2bepower that I really like (XEM being one of my personal favorites) I'll update with the next part when it's released. (part 3 in video 1 is badass!)

Video 1: Parts 1-3

Video 2: Part 4

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
No unfortunately there never was a replacement for TST. There was talk of arranging one but suddenly the key organiser left and hasn't really come back and a lot of people felt there wasn't enough new things that could be discovered so everyone would kind of end up the same level. Then there was a one off tournament in remembrance of a deceased DMC player called the Dango memorial contest. Then finally the Infernal Style Tournament that was going to be a re-occurring thing but not enough people wanted to continue after the first.

This was just a collaberation of players and not really a tournament but entries have finished now (it was going on for like a year)

There are a couple of players that still upload stuff like a player called scorpion for example but after Terminus as far as I know nothing really big has been announced but I haven't really been following the scene much recently tbh.

Top Bottom