• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC Shipping(Parings)

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
DmC: Dante x Kat
I've only written one story with Dante x Trish (Gimme Trish over Lady any day)

As for Vergil (normally original) I ship him with my OC (Nite)

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
DmC Dante x Kat, even though they were platonic in the game. I'd just really want that couple to work considering how much Kat opened Dante's eyes to the world and gave him someone to trust.

I would ship DmC Vergil x Kat, but Vergil was a selfish manipulator with her. I guess I'd ship them if Vergil actually cared about her.

Classic Vergil...I guess I'd have him on his own. He didn't show any interest in Lady, and I doubt he has interest for relationships anyway considering how driven by his plans he becomes. Plus, he just seems too cold and distant, not to mention violent, for the duration of the game.

I wouldn't mind seeing Lady x Dante, but I think their partnership is more business orientated, especially considering how Lady becomes in the anime and DMC4.

As for cack ships that make no sense:
Mundus x Lilith. I suppose I ship them because of the headcannon dynamic I have between them; how she's really into him, constantly trying to please him, and using the baby to get his power and favour, while he doesn't give a flying fig about her so long as she gives him what he wants. I just find their relationship interesting as it's nuanced and a great example of what a relationship should never be like.

Last edited:

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
DmC Dante X Kyrie
344a55c44a61b63d8251a558a5ebc44f1309666073_full.gif
tumblr_mim0oystZg1rdln0lo1_500.gif

I know what your thinking; its like a wolf and a sheep in a cage. But hear me out. DmC Dante may be an asshole every now and then and a bit of a sleazy dude, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have feelings. He sleeps with anyone who offers to sleep with him and is only an ass because he's never known love before. Kyrie is a form of light for Dante and is in some way a gentle woman who can open him up in an intimate stand point and be able to make something of him.

Last edited:

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
I ship VergilxHat
tumblr_mff48fM93T1s194lro1_500.jpg

Because he always looks like a male Mary Poppins with that thing on.

And of course there's my all time favourite that I love and shippy like crazy...Kitty and Trashcan
tumblr_ml5qsbMPkQ1s7wkkso1_500.png

I write fanfiction about them all the time you know :p

Top Bottom