• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

(DMC:SE) If Vergil had cutscenes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParkesieMayCry959

Royalguard Master
If you could make your own cutscenes for Vergils story, what would you have happen?

I'd personally like to see a "Vergil meets Agni and Rudra" scene, just to see how p***ed off Vergil gets, lol.

Just choose a cutscene in Dante's story, then share your version with Vergil instead.

I'll write mine like a script.

---AGNI & RUDRA---

Vergil: *Walks into the the room*

Rudra: This isn't the guy...

Agni: I can see that.

Rudra: ...Shall we still stop him?

Agni: Alright.

*They both jump down*

Vergil: Heh... *Draws Yamato and slices chains off the door, then continues up the tower*

Agni & Rudra: :O

Dante: *Approaches the door leading to that room*

Agni: Quickly brother! Our guest is near! *Puts shield on door, then returns to their positions*

Dante: *Enters*

Railazel

Agni & Rudra)

Vergil walks through a gian, heavy, metal door of complex design into a room full of rumble and two single statues guarding a door much larger than the last one. He slowly steps towards the door until a voice suddenly echoes through the room.

"Brother, look a guest..." Said the voice.
"I am not your guest." Vergil retorted. "I am here to unseal this place."
"Unseal it?" Another voice suddenly said. "But why?"
"Power..."
"Brother, could he... Do you believe that he is the one that we have been waiting for?"
"Yes, he could be it."
"But first, should we test him?"
"Yes, let's..." Suddenly, two large men jumped for the statues, holding strange, lacerated swords, and dashed towards Vergil.

Sorry, this is the only thing I can think up at the moment. Just to let you know, Agni & Rudra are referring to their chose "master" in whom they have been searching for.

ParkesieMayCry959

Royalguard Master
Doesn't matter, it's better than mine, lol.

I can imagine a scene where during the final battle, Vergil defeats Dante and Vergil's like "Muhahaha...I have the power of Sparda!" but he doesn't even know what to do now he's got it, lol.

--
Vergil: With this power, I shall...Um...Uh...Oh crap, Dante was right...What I am I going to do...?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I love these. Where as Vergil is concerned he is really the Polar opposite to Dante.
Whereas Dante will taunt then kill, Vergil will just surprise the enemy.
(I love it when Vergil slices off beowulf's head and chops it into quarters... Sooo Vergil)

ParkesieMayCry959

Royalguard Master
Vergil'sB*tch;182079 said:
I love these. Where as Vergil is concerned he is really the Polar opposite to Dante.
Whereas Dante will taunt then kill, Vergil will just surprise the enemy.
(I love it when Vergil slices off beowulf's head and chops it into quarters... Sooo Vergil)

Yeah, it's awesome. Can you think of your own cutscene?

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Okay
After the Mission 7 boss battle:

Vergil: Why do you refuse to gain power? The power of our father Sparda?

Dante: Father? I don't have a father. I just don't like you, that's all...

Vergil stabs Dante:

Dante: What the hell. Why does this keep happening. DMC1 it was in the contract, i want extra money for this!

Director: Cut!

Sorry, it's all i could think of, i am not really good at ad-libbing.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Vergil tries to slice the door.

Jester: Yoo-hoo! There's no need to use violence, devil boy.
Oh wait wait wait wait wait. Better listen to what others
have to say, lad.
This tower here is very sturdy. You see? Your tricks will do
no good, NO GOOD!

Vergil Stands there in silence looking at Jester

Jester: Hmmm... You want to get out of here, don't you?

Vergil still stares at Jester

Jester: Why don't you try opening the door... (it's in the script)

Vergil: Humph!...

Jester: You're not much of a talker are you? Then again, i prefer your brother. Better looking and more skilled. You know what, i think he has the better chance of ruling the world!

With that Vergil hits the mechanism and the door opens.

Jester: (Amature)

Vergil chops Jester up into little pieces, then leaves the room.

Railazel

Nevan)

Vergil walks into an empty cave where there is nothing but a single theatre in the middle of it and drops of water that have been leaking from the waterfall above. When he walked directly in the middle, Vergil felt a large gust of wind, then bats began to fly past him and group into one single area. Suddenly, a woman of extraodinary beauty, wearing nothing but a dress of bats and her red hair covering her breasts, appeared.

"Why, hello..." the woman greeted, but Vergil paid no mind, and walked towards the door that was supposedly the exit out of the cave. "My my, how rude, ignoring a woman like that."
"I do not have time for you, harlot. I must hurry and unseal this place." Vergil retorted as he continued to walk towards the door. The woman gathered a few of her bats into her hand, and shot them at Vergil, discharging them with arcs of electricity. Vergil dodged the bats and stabbed the woman in her stomach.
"You're... good. Proceed... if you must." The woman said as she kneeled on the ground, huffing and puffing in "pain." Vergil proceeded towards the door and left the cave.

Railazel

These are cutscenes for Vergil, remember that...

Anyways, here's another one.

Jester's First Appearance)

Vergil walks through a door that leads into a small room with what looked a strange complex gear on a nearby shelf. Vergil picks up the gear, but a door suddenly closes. He walks over and places his hand on it, observing it to see how sturdy it was. Testing it, he pulled out Yamato and stabbed the door, but the blade was simply deflected.
"Trapped, are we?" A voice echoed in the background. Vergil quickly turned around to see a jester- like demon trapped inside the room along with him. He ignored him and continued observing and slashing at the door. "Now, now, you silent types are always the most violent, eh? You know that simply won't do..." The demon mocked.
"Hush." Vergil ordered.
"Shhh... now, be quiet kiddies Mr. Blue Man here needs to concentrate on how bad he is failing right now!" The demon laughed.
"I said HUSH!" Vergil ordered in much more fearsome voice.
"Ooohh, scary! Are you gonna spwank me, Dawddy!" The demon continued. Vergil, out of annoyance, slashed at the demon, but the demon suddenly disappeared and reappeared behind him. "Over here, boy!" The demon mocked. Vergil slashed again, this time he mistakenly hit a large stone that was seemingly the switch to the door that he came through. "After you." The demon stated as he pointed towards the newly- opened door. Vergil walked through and the demon followed, but the door quickly slammed on the demon's foot- causing him great pain.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil'sB*tch;182090 said:
Vergil tries to slice the door.

Jester: Yoo-hoo! There's no need to use violence, devil boy.
Oh wait wait wait wait wait. Better listen to what others
have to say, lad.
This tower here is very sturdy. You see? Your tricks will do
no good, NO GOOD!

Vergil Stands there in silence looking at Jester

Jester: Hmmm... You want to get out of here, don't you?

Vergil still stares at Jester

Jester: Why don't you try opening the door... (it's in the script)

Vergil: Humph!...

Jester: You're not much of a talker are you? Then again, i prefer your brother. Better looking and more skilled. You know what, i think he has the better chance of ruling the world!

With that Vergil hits the mechanism and the door opens.

Jester: (Amature)

Vergil chops Jester up into little pieces, then leaves the room.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I loved that!!! Gahahahah!!!

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
( cerburus )

(virgil walks into the room)

C: Mortal, the likes of you are not welcome here.
V: i am no mortal, dog. stand aside or i will kill you
C: there is nothing for you here.
V: there is something in this tower that is mine
C: there is nothing here that could be yours
V: all things that give me power are mine. you will serve me as well
C: fool, you will be destroyed.

( virgil draws yamato and waits)

Karen_Azalea

Best Super Penguin ^^
clairavance;199425 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I loved that!!! Gahahahah!!!
So brilliantly true. :lol: He managed to portray Vergil's typicality and cleverness, outsmarting the 'clown' (Well, that's how Vergil would call him)

noelttub

Vergil:I'll try it your way for once!(grabs Ebony)
Dante:Remember what we used to say?
Vergil: ....
Dante:C'mon...Say it!
Vergil:My fans can't see me acting like this! Besides, its freaking corny.
Dante: (-_-)

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
noelttub;209571 said:
Dante:Remember what we used to say?
Vergil: ....
Dante:C'mon...Say it!
Vergil:My fans can't see me acting like this! Besides, its freaking corny.
Dante: (-_-)

LOL yeah, but DMC is very corny in general.

I liked this post 'cuz the first line got my attention -

I've been grabbed by Vergil! ^_^
(sorry I'm in a strange mood this morning!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom