• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC reminds me of other games too.

GF9000000Returns

Other games that either went down the same road or got toned down to the casuals. Two games came to my mind. One is Shadow the Hedgehog cuz it was like a dark and edgy, though more dark version of a Sonic game. I know many people didn't like the game, I thought it was okay. Another one is Blazblue because its predesessor Guilty Gear was getting outdated and WAAAAY too hardcore, though Blazblue still kept its Guilty Gear vibe, though slower.

So..does the game remind you of other games too guys? Tell meh!

XDmC12345X

#BringBackTheStupidFiles
Other games that either went down the same road or got toned down to the casuals. Two games came to my mind. One is Shadow the Hedgehog cuz it was like a dark and edgy, though more dark version of a Sonic game. I know many people didn't like the game, I thought it was okay. Another one is Blazblue because its predesessor Guilty Gear was getting outdated and WAAAAY too hardcore, though Blazblue still kept its Guilty Gear vibe, though slower.

So..does the game remind you of other games too guys? Tell meh!
I loved the shadow game, it was so dark, and i was a strange child...... i liked dark.

SugarMoon

It's One on One.
Lol Shadow the Hedgehog

"Where's that DAMN fourth chaos emerald"

*sigh* that dialouge

I liked it though. I wish I still had it.

Can't think of any games that went down that path. Only thing that comes to mind was Banjo-Kazooie Nuts and Bolts that added that janked up car building mechanic for some reason. Not sure if that's relevant to the thread though.

Top Bottom