• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meg

I thought it would be handy to make this thread for people that want answers without having to dig through all the threads to find them. So, if you have a question about the new DmC game then post it here and someone will answer it for you.

Note: If you are answering the question and know that there is a thread already about it please post the link here. Thankies. :3

I'll be listening already answered questions here:

Question: any new trailer cumin up????????

Answer:As of now no. There has been no news as to when to expect more info about the game.

Question: Is the story going to be connected to the other games or is it going to be different? :\

Answer:Plot details are still being kept under wraps but based on many interviews and riddle talk, it seems like the story could possibly be connected to the main series. The official statement right now though is that it is a "retelling of Dante's origins".

AND
It might have references of the main story. But it is a reboot, it has nothing to do with the main series story. It is a story of it's own.

moseslmpg

Shouldn't there be a general FAQ to preempt some of the most common questions.

Example: Is DmC the same as DMC5? No, Tameem and Capcom have made it clear that DmC and DMC5 are not the same.

Meg

What I was planning on doing is that whenever someone posted/answered a question I would add it to the first post. :)

Meg

revolver_Maniac;284481 said:
any new trailer cumin up????????

As of now no. There has been no news as to when to expect more info about the game.

icmasticc

Plot details are still being kept under wraps but based on many interviews and riddle talk, it seems like the story could possibly be connected to the main series. The official statement right now though is that it is a "retelling of Dante's origins".

aka958

Don't trust people
devilaX96;284514 said:
Is the story going to be connected to the other games or is it going to be different? :\

icmasticc;284527 said:
Plot details are still being kept under wraps but based on many interviews and riddle talk, it seems like the story could possibly be connected to the main series. The official statement right now though is that it is a "retelling of Dante's origins".

It might have references of the main story. But it is a reboot, it has nothing to do with the main series story. It is a story of it's own.

revolver_Maniac

aka958;284528 said:

It cant be a completely new story the reboot has to do with dante's origin ,i think the game will tell about the begining of devil may cry nd how dante became dante.............in the DMC series bt of course with a new story bt not with a completely new story line.

aka958

Don't trust people
revolver_Maniac;284674 said:
It cant be a completely new story the reboot has to do with dante's origin ,i think the game will tell about the begining of devil may cry nd how dante became dante.............in the DMC series bt of course with a new story bt not with a completely new story line.

It is a completely new storyline which will be retelling the DMC story as a whole.

They take the basics of the DMC, the characters, some of the enemies, gameplay, and a little style, scrap everything else and does something new.

Scrap everything else in this case according to the teaser trailer = The style of the characters, the style of the game, how to look cool, how to not smoke, soundtrack, story, and all that.

revolver_Maniac

aka958;284707 said:
It is a completely new storyline which will be retelling the DMC story as a whole.

They take the basics of the DMC, the characters, some of the enemies, gameplay, and a little style, scrap everything else and does something new.

Scrap everything else in this case according to the teaser trailer = The style of the characters, the style of the game, how to look cool, how to not smoke, soundtrack, story, and all that.

That is wt i was tryin to tell that they will be retellin the dmc story with a new storyline bt they cannot just put something totally shocking which has not been hinted before in the dmc series......................:)O Mundus a mad scientist of a gene development org nd dante and vergil being some experimental subjects).......if this is the reboot they r thinking then every aspect of dmc series shall vanish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom