• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC pre order from Capcom Europe store, Vergil DLC missing?

Alphonse

Hey guys and girls,

Ive been lurking on the forums for a while, just reading articles and everything seems like a nice community so i thought id post up a issue i have. On a side note it's good to hear that the new DmC is getting these good reviews. Anyway down to business, as the title suggests i pre-ordered my special edition of DmC from Capcom Europe which states it comes with the Vergil DLC, however the only addition to the game i have is the soundtrack?

I have sent an email to them and tried ringing aswell waiting for a reply (if i do get one) does anyone know if there is a delay with the DLC being sent to people who pre order or has a similar issue. Sorry its a little longwinded, but i would be thrilled if someone could get back to me. Thanks in advance.

ChuckstarUK

Hi
I've just had my copy of DMC delivered for PS3 from TheHut.com who also promised 3 DLCs but there were none with the game. I understand that the Virgil's dlc isn;t available at launch but the others are supposed to be.
I am trying to contact their customer service to request these are sent but cannot get through. Very poor.

Alphonse

Hey,
Ahh same i understand its not out yet (i think) but for some reason i cant see Capcom sending out another package with the DLC for me. Guess ill have to just buy it when its out if I'm not contacted back by Capcom.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
You may get dlc code emailed to you nearer the time. I know when I have pre-ordered games, the codes have always been sent by email.

Top Bottom